|
Conversation 1 實境對話 1
Operator: Grand Hotel. Good morning. How may I help you?
總機: 豪景飯店,早上好!請問有什麼我可以為您效勞的事嗎?
Caller: Good morning. I'd like to book a room at your hotel.
來電者: 早上好。我想在你們飯店預訂一個房間。
Operator: Just a moment, please. I'll transfer your call to Advance Reservations.
總機: 請稍等,我將你的電話轉到訂房部
Clerk: Advance Reservations. Can I help you?
訂房人員: 訂房部,請問有什麼需要效勞的嗎?
Caller: Yes, I'd like to book a single room from October 4th to October 10th.
來電者: 是的, 我想定一個10月4日到10月10日的單人房。
Clerk: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.
訂房人員: 好的,這段時間我們尚有空的單人房
Caller: What is the rate, please?
來電者: 請問房價是多少?
Clerk: The current rate is US$120 Per night.
訂房人員: 目前房價是一晚120美元。
Caller: What services come with that?
來電者: 費用包含哪些服務項目呢?
Clerk: Besides all facilities and supplies in your room, you can use our gym and swimming pool for free.
訂房人員: 出了房間的設備和用品之外,您可以免費使用我們的健身房和游泳池。
Caller: That sounds not bad at . I'll take it.
來電者: 那聽起來不錯,那麼我就訂了。
Clerk: Very well. May I have your name, sir ,please?
訂房人員: 好的。請給我您的名字好嗎?
Caller: Yes , it is Swan.S-W-A-N.
來電者: 好的。史旺,S-W-A-N。
Clerk: And you contact number, please?
訂房人員: 麻煩您的聯絡電話?
Caller: It's 601-264-9716.By the way, I'd like a quite room away from the street if that is possible.
來電者: 電話是601-264-9716.對了,如果可以的話,我想要一間離馬路遠一點的安靜房間。
Clerk: No problem. W e'll be looking forward to your visit.
訂房人員: 沒問題,我們會期待你的到來。
Caller: Thank you.Good bye.
來電者: 謝謝,再見。
Clerk: Good bye.
訂房人員: 再見。
Vocabulary 必配單詞
1. advance reservations 2. advance 3. reservation
訂房部、訂房組 事先的 預訂、預約
4. rate 5. facilities 6. supplies
房價 設備 生活用品、補給品
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. I'll transfer your call to______________.
我將您的電話轉到_____去。
2. What services come with that?
費用包含哪些服務項目?
3. We'll be looking forward to your visit.
我們期待您的光臨。
|
|