|
本帖最后由 vickylylam 于 7-4-2011 18:33 编辑
Conversation 2 實境對話 2
Clerk: Advance Reservations. Good morning. How may I help you ?
訂房人員: 訂房部,早上好,請問需要什麼服務嗎?
Caller: Yes , I'd like to reserve a double room on September 24th.
來電者: 是的,我想在九月二十四日預訂一間雙人房。
Clerk: Just a moment , please . I'm sorry , sir . We are fully booked on that date.
訂房人員: 請稍等一下,先生。對不起,那天我們所有的房間全都被預訂了。
Caller: Oh , that's too bad.
來電者: 噢,這真是太糟糕了。
Clerk: Would you like us to put you on our waiting list and call you in case we have a cancellation ?
訂房人員:您要不要我們將您列入後不可人名單,只要一有人取消預訂,我們就打電話通知您,好嗎?
Caller:Thank you . That's very kind of you . But could you recommend me another hotel which is also near the World Trade Center ?
來電者:謝謝你的好意,不過能不能請你推薦另一間也位於世貿中心附近的飯店呢?
Clerk: In that case , I would suggest that you try the Ambassadors Hotel.
訂房人員:如果是這樣的話,我會建議您到國賓飯店試試看。
Caller: OK . Do you know their phone number ?
來電者:好的,你知道他們的電話嗎?
Clerk: Sure . It's 2503-6265.
訂房人員:是的,電話是2503-6265.
Caller: Thank you very much for your help.
來電者:謝謝你的幫助。
Clerk: Sure . Good bye . Thank you for calling us.
訂房人員: 不客氣。再見,謝謝您的來電。
Vocabulary 比背單詞
1. waiting list 候補名單
2. cancellation 取消
3. in that case 既然如此、這樣的話
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. Would you like us to put you on our waiting list?
您要不要我們將您列入候補名單?
2. Could you recommend me another hotel?
可以推薦我另一間飯店嗎?
|
|