|
本帖最后由 vickylylam 于 18-4-2011 17:32 编辑
Visiting a Lodger 飯店訪客
Conversation 2 實境對話2
Receptionist : Good evening. This is Reception Counter. May I speak to Mrs. Brook?
接待員 : 晚上好。這裡是接待櫃檯(前台)。請問我能和布魯克女士說好嗎?
Guest : This is her speaking.
房 客 : 我就是。
Receptionist : Mrs. Brook, a certain Miss Yang is here to see you.
接待員 : 布魯克女士,這裡有位楊小姐要見您。
Guest : Miss Yang? Ah,yes. Please tell her to wait for me in the lobby. I'll meet her there in a couple of minutes.
房 客 : 楊小姐?啊,對!請告訴她在大廳(大堂)等我。我幾分鐘後就會下去見她。
Receptionist : O.K.Bye.
接待員 : 好的,再見。
Guset : Thank you. Good bye.
房 客 : 謝謝,再見。
Receptionist : (to Miss Yang) Mrs. Brook wants you to wait for her in the lobby. She said that she would meet you there in a couple of minutes.
接待員 : (對楊小姐說)布魯克女士要您在大廳(大堂)等她。她說她過幾分鐘後就會在那與您碰面。
Visitor : Thank you.
拜訪者 : 謝謝。
Receptionist : You are welcome.
接待員 : 不用客氣。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. reception counter 2. lobby 3. a couple of
接待櫃檯(前台) 大廳、大堂 幾...、數...
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
Please tell her to wait for me in the lobby.
請告訴她在大廳(大堂)等我。
|
|