|
Visiting a Lodger 3 飯店訪客3
Checking if the visitor has an appointment
查看來訪者是否有事先預約
1. Do you have an appointment with him?
您跟他約定好見面嗎?
2. Is Mr. Williams expecting you?
威廉先生知道您要來嗎?
3. Did Mr.Williams know that you were coming?
威廉先生知道您來嗎?
Offering to take a message
請對方留言
4. Would you like to leave him a word/message?
您要不要留話給他?
5. Can I take a message for you?
是不是要我幫您留言給他呢?
6. Anything you'd like me to tell/pass along to him?
您有什麼話要我轉告他嗎?
Informing the guest of a visit
通知客人有訪客
7. Let me try his extension first.
我先試試撥打他的分機。
8. Let me call him in his room first.
我先打電話到他的房間看看。
9. Let me ring him up and see if he is in his room.
我先打電話到他房間看看他在不在房裡。
The guest is not in
客人不在
10. I'm sorry, but there's no answer from room 805.
對不起,805號房沒人接電話。
11. I'm sorry, but nobody answered the phone.
抱歉,沒有人接電話。
12. I'm sorry. Mr. Williams is not in the room.
真抱歉,威廉先生現在不在房間裡。
13. I'm sorry. Nobody is in the room.
抱歉。房間裡沒有人在。
Promising to deliver a message
答應傳達留言
14. I'll make sure that Mr. Williams gets/receives/reads the message.
我會確認讓威廉先生接到(收到/讀到)這則留言。
15. I'll see to it that Mr.Williams gets/receives/reads the message.
我會確保威廉先生接到(收到/讀到)這則留言。
Announcing the arrival of a stranger
通知有人來訪
16. A Mr. Chang is here to see you.
這兒有位張先生想見您。
17. A certain Mr. Chao wants to see you.
有位趙先生想見您。
18. Some Doctor Wang is looking for you.
有位王醫生找您。
|
|