|
Hotel Service--Room service
飯店服務--客房服務
Conversaion 1 實境對話 1
Attendant: Room Service. Good afternoon! Can I help you?
服務員 : 客房服務。下午好,需要服務嗎?
Guest : Good afternoon! This is Mr. Franco in room 1206. I'd like to order two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee. And would you please bring them to my room as soon as possible?
客人 : 下午好,我是佛朗克先生,住在1206號房。我想要點兩份金槍魚三明治和一大壺咖啡。請盡快送到我的房間可以嗎?
Attendant: Yes, sir, no problem. So it's two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.
服務員 : 沒問題,先生。您要的是兩份金槍魚三明治和一大壺咖啡,對吧?
Guest : Yes, that's right.
客人 : 對,沒錯。
Attendant: Is that all. sir?
服務員 : 就這些嗎?
Guest : That's it. Oh, wait a minute. You can forget the sugar and the cream. Just plai coffee will do. And please make it very strong.
客人 : 就這些,噢,等一下,你可以不用給我糖和奶精。只要純咖啡就行了。請煮的濃一點。
Attendant: O.K, no sugar, no cream, straight coffee and very black. I'll bring them to you right away.(after a few minutes)
服務員 : 好的,不要糖,不要奶精,純咖啡且要很濃。我馬上就給您送過去。(幾分鐘後)
Attendant: (ring the door bell) Room Service. may I come in?
服務員 : (按門鈴)客房服務,我可以進來嗎?
Guest : (open the door) Come on in.
客人 : (開門) 進來吧。
Attendant: Mr. Franco?
服務員 : 佛朗克先生嗎?
Guest : Yes. Just put them on the table over there.
客人 : 是的,把它們放在那邊的桌子上就行了。
Attendant: All right. Your tuna sandwiches, mustard,ketchup and your coffee. The sandwiches are $7 each and the coffee is $5 dollars. That comes to $19 plus 15% service charge. So the total is $21.85. And here is your bill.
服務員 : 好。您的金槍魚三明治、芥茉、番茄醬和咖啡。三明治每份7美元、咖啡5美元,加在一起是19美元,再加上15%的服務費,總共是21.85美元。這是您的賬單。
Guest : Thank you. Can I have it charged to my account, please?
客人 : 謝謝,請問能記在我的賬上嗎?
Attendant: Certainly, sir. Would you sign here please? Thank you for using room service. Please enjoy your meal. Goodbye.
服務員 : 當然可以,請您在這兒簽名好嗎?謝謝您使用客房服務。祝您用餐愉快!再見。
Guest : Goodbye.
客人 : 再見。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. tuna sandwich 2. mustard 3. ketchup
金槍魚三明治 芥茉 番茄醬
4. service charge 5. plan coffee=straight coffee
服務費 純咖啡
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. You can forget__.
不用__了。
2. Can I have it charged to my account?
可以記在我賬上嗎?
|
|