|
Room service 客房服務
Conversation 2 實境對話 2
Guest : Hello. I 'm Ms. Lin in room 206.
客 人 : 你好,我是206號房的林小姐。
Attendant : Yes, Ms. Lin. May I help you?
服務員 : 是的,林小姐,您需要什麼服務嗎?
Guest : Yes, I want to know if it's possible to have my breakfast in my room tomorrow.
客 人 : 是的,我想知道明天我可不可以在我的房間用早餐。
Attendant : Of course. We will have your breakfast sent to your room if you like.
服務員 : 當然可以。如果您願意的話,我們可以將您的早餐送到房間給您。
Guest : Great. What kind of breakfast do you serve at this hotel?
客 人 : 太好了。你們飯店都供應那種早餐?
Attendant : We have continental, American and chinese breakfast. Which do you prefer?
服務員 : 我們有供應歐式、美式和中式早餐。您想要哪一種?
Guest : Please bring me continental breakfast.
客 人 : 給我歐式早餐吧。
Attendant : And would you like coffee, tea or juice?
服務員 : 請問您要咖啡、茶還是果汁?
Guest : Well, please give me a large bottle of orange juice and a cup of tea.
客 人 : 嗯,請給我一大瓶橙汁和一杯茶。
Attendant : Certainly. And at what time would you like to have your breakfast sent to you?
服務員 : 好的。請問您幾點享用您的早餐?
Guest : Seven o' clock.
客 人 : 七點整。
Attendant : All right. We will bring you a continental breakfast with a large bottle of orange juice and a cup of tea at seven o' clock tomorrow.
服務員 : 好的,明早七點整我們會將一份歐式早餐、一大瓶橙汁和一杯茶送到您房間。
Guest : Thank you very much.
客 人 : 非常感謝你。
Attendant : Sure. Goodbye.
服務員 : 哪裡。再見。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. continental breakfast 2. American breakfast 3. Chinse breakfast
歐式早餐 美式早餐 中式早餐
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. What kind of breakfast do you serve at this hotel?
你們飯店供應哪種早餐?
2. Which do you prefer?
您想要哪一種?
|
|