|
Information Inquiry 諮詢詢問
Conversation 2 實境對話 2
Receptionist: Reception. Good morning.
接待員 : 早上好,接待處(前台)
Guest : Good morning. I'm Mr. Darrell in room 2038.
客人 : 早上好,我是2038房的岱羅爾先生。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Darrell. How may I help you?
接待員 : 是的,岱羅爾先生,請問需要什麼服務呢?
Guest : Well, I need to attend an important conference this morning. Could you call me a cab?
客人 : 是這樣的,我早上必須去參加一個重要的會議。能不能幫我叫輛計程車?
Receptionist: Sure. What time are you off for the conference, please?
接待員 : 當然可以。請問您幾點要出發去參加會議呢?
Guest : The conference is held in the City Hall and it starts at 10 o'clock. How long does it take to get there from the hotel?
客人 : 會議是在市政府舉行,十點開始。從飯店到那裡要多久?
Receptionist: About thirty minutes by car.
接待員 : 開車大約三十分鐘。
Guest : Very good. Then is it possible to have the cab waiting outside the hotel at ten past nine? I'd like to get there earlier.
客人 : 好,那麼是否可以讓計程車九點十分就在飯店外頭等著呢?我想早點兒到。
Receptionist: All right. The number of your taxi is 1136. It will be waiting at ten past nine right in front of the hotel.
接待處 : 好的,您的計程車是1136號。九點十分它會在飯店門口等著。
Guest : Great! Thank you very much.
客人 : 太好了!非常感謝你。
Receptionist: You are very welcome. Have a good day, sir.
接待員 : 不客氣,祝您有個愉快的一天。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. to attend 2. conference 3. city hall
參加 會議 市政府
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. Could you call me a cab/taxi?
能不能請你幫我叫輛計程車?
2. What time are you off for________?
你幾點要出發至________?
3. How long does it take to get there from________?
從_____到那邊要多久時間?
|
|