|
本帖最后由 vickylylam 于 29-4-2011 08:32 编辑
Morning Call 晨呼服務
Conversation 2 實境對話 2
Guest : Good evening. I'm Ms. Zhao staying in room 616.
客人 : 晚上好,我是616號房的趙小姐。
Receptionist : Yes, Ms. Zhao, good evening. What can I do for you?
接待員 : 是,晚上好趙小姐,需要什麼服務嗎?
Guest : I need to get up very early tomorrow, but I'm afraid I don't know how to set the alarm in my room.
客人 : 我明天要很早起床,但是我不知道該怎麼設定鬧鐘?
Receptionist : Oh, don't worry about it. We can give you a morning call if you like.
接待員 : 噢,別擔心,如果您願意的話,我們可以早上教您起床。
Guest : That would be great.
客人 : 那真是太好了。
Receptionist : So at what time would you like to require your wakeup call?
接待員 : 那麼您希望我們明天幾點叫醒您呢?
Guest : I think I need to get up at seven.
客人 : 我想我需要在七點起床。
Receptionist : O. K, so we will wake you up at seven tomorrow morning. What else can I do for you, ma'am?
接待員 : 好的,那麼我們就明早七點叫您起床。還有什麼需要嗎,女士?
Guest : Yes, I'm wondering if you could have my breakfast sent to my room at about seven thirty. I guess I will be in quite a hurry and won't have enough time to enjoy breakfast in the dining room.
客人 : 恩,不知道你們可不可以明天七點半把早餐送到我房間,我想我會很趕,應該沒有足夠的時間可以到餐廳享用早餐。
Receptionist : Sure. What would you like for your breakfast?
接待員 : 當然可以。請問您早餐要吃什麼?
Guest : Just a few buns and a glass of milk.
客人 : 就給我幾個小圓麵包和一杯牛奶就行了。
Receptionist : That would be no problem at all. Your breakfast will be sent to you at seven thirty tomorrow morning.
接待員 : 沒有問題,那麼您的早餐會在明早七點半為您送上。
Guest : Thank you very much.
客人 : 非常感謝你。
Receptiong : Sure. Goodbye.
接待員 : 沒什麼,再見。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. to set the alarm 2. dining room 3. bun
設定鬧鐘 餐廳 小圓麵包
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. What else can I do for you?
還需要什麼服務?
2. I guess I will be in quite a hurry.
我想我大概會很趕。
|
|