|
Postal Service 郵政服務
Conversation 1 實境對話 1
Guest : Good morning. I'd like to send this parcel to my mother in the United States. How do I do it?
客人 : 早上好,我想把這個包裹寄給我在美國的母親。我該怎麼寄呢?
Clerk : How do you like to send it, by air or by surface?
辦事員 : 您想要怎麼寄呢?航空還是海運?
Guest : How long does it take to go by surface?
客人 : 海運要多久?
Clerk : Well, it take about two to three months.
辦事員 : 要二至三個月。
Guest : That's too long. Ho much faster will it be if I send it by air?
客人 : 那可太久了,航空郵件能快多少呢?
Clerk : It will get ot your mother in 10 to 15 days.
辦事員 : 你母親在10至15天就能收到。
Guest : That is much faster. I'll send it by air then.
客人 : 那可真是快得多了,那麼我就寄航空吧。
Clerk : Very good. Could you fill out this form, please?
辦事員 : 好,請您填一下這個郵寄單好嗎?
Guest : Yes, of course. Excuse me, it says here that I can have my parcel covered by insurance. How much is the insurance fee?
客人 : 好,當然可以。不好意思,單子上說我可以幫我的包裹保險,保險費是多少錢呢?
Clerk : Well, that really depends on the value of the article that you are sending. It is one percent of the value of the article that you're sending.
辦事員 : 這要看您所寄物品的價值。保險費是郵寄物品價值的百分之一。
Guest : What if I have it registered?
客人 : 若是掛號難?
Clerk : There is a registration fee of NT$100.
辦事員 : 掛號費要100元。
Guest : I see. This piece of silk here I'm sending my mother cost NT$2,500. so the insurance fee would be NT$25, right?
客人 : 這樣啊,我要寄給我母親的這塊絲綢是2500元,那麼保險費就是25元吧?
Clerk : That's right, ma'am.
辦事員 : 沒錯。
Guest : O.K. I'd like to have it covered by insurance then. Here is the form.
客人 : 好,那麼我要幫包裹保險。單子填好了。
Clerk : Thank you. Can you open the parcel for our inspection, please?
辦事員 : 謝謝。請您把包裹打開來讓我們檢查一下好嗎?
Cuest : Of course. Here you are.
客人 : 當然可以。請看吧!
Clerk : Thank you. You can put the silk back in now. ( She weighs the parcel on the scales.) It's 1 kilogram. It would be NT$380 for the shipping.
辦事員 : 謝謝,現在您可以把絲綢包回去了。(將包裹放在磅枰上枰重)一公斤。運費是380元。
Guest : Here you are.
客人 : 錢在這裡。
Clerk : Thank you. And here is your change and your receipt.
辦事員 : 謝謝。這是找給您的錢和您的收據。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. insurance fee 2. inspection
保險費 檢查
3. registration fee 4. shipping
掛號費 運費
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. How do you like to send it, by air or by surface?
你要怎麼寄,航空還是海運?
2. How long does it take to go by surface?
海運要多久才能寄到?
3. Can you open it for our inspection?
能不能打開讓我們檢查?
|
|