|
Postal Service 郵政服務
Conversation 2 實境對話 2
Guest : Good morning. Can I have five postcards and some stamps for overseass mail, please?
客人 : 早上好,我想要五張明信片和一些寄海外信件的郵票。
Clerk : Sure. How many stamps and what denominations would you like?
辦事員 : 好的,請問您要多少張郵票,什麼面額的呢?
Guest : Uh, I don't know. What is the postage for U.S. postcards and U.S. letters?
客人 : 呃,我不清楚,寄往美國的明信片和信件的郵資是多少錢呢?
Clerk : The postage for U.S. postcards is NT$11. The postage for enveloped U.S. greeting cards and standard-weighted letters is NT$15.
辦事員 : 寄往美國的明信片的郵資是11元,裝入信封的賀卡和標準重量的信件是15元。
Guest : Please give me five 11s and one 15 then.
客人 : 請給我五張11元和一張15元的郵票。
Clerk : O.K. and you want five poshcrds, right?
辦事員 : 好的,您還要五張明信片對嗎?
Guest : Yes, that's right.
客人 : 是的,沒錯。
Clerk : The postcards are NT$20 each, and you want five 11s and one 15 stamp. The total is NT$170.
辦事員 : 明信片一張20元,您還要五張11元和一張15元的郵票,總共是170元。
Guest : Thank you and here is NT$170.
客人 : 謝謝,這裡是170元。
Clerk : Here are your postcards and stamps. Thank you. Have a good day.
辦事員 : 這裡是您的明信片和郵票,祝您有個愉快的一天。
Guest : Thank you.
客人 : 謝謝。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. postcard 2. stamp 3. overseas mail
明信片 郵票 國外信件
4. postage 5. standard-weighted
郵資 標準重量的
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. What denominations of stamps would you like?
您想要什麼面額的郵票?
2. What is the postage for U.S. postcards?
寄到美國的明信片要多少郵資?
|
|