新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
动词词组例句

fall for        卡片167

That the Liews were able to have the police and the lower court fall for the false allegations have raised legitimate questions about whether the checks and balances were adequate.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
俚语例句

take with a pinch of salt     卡片65

It was a bit of a shock to be put in the starting line up but I took it with a pinch of salt and just worked my hardest.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

a wild goose chase  卡片68

In her Facebook post that evening, she shared how she had gone on a wild goose chase, only to find the remains of the pilfered goods strewn across her HDB block's staircase landing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

stumble upon     卡片132

Has Guardiola stumbled upon the right man?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

bend over backwards   卡片49

Councillor said some premises were spoiling everything for those who are bending over backwards to make this work.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

out of the blue   卡片08

A year ago, Clare had a call out of the blue from an unknown number.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

look into      卡片75

In response to AsiaOne's queries, Nee Soon Town Council said it was looking into the matter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

put away       卡片159

The personal saving rate is an average that reflects the share of income people have put away after spending and tax payments.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

give something a shot   卡片25

As someone who frequently recommended friends going overseas to give Shake Shack a shot even before the brand landed in Singapore, I was curious to see how this version of the burger would measure up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

put off       卡片54

The worry is that citizens are putting off parenthood as they struggle with financial stress and job layoffs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表