新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Spill the beans

There are quite many SIA girls there. Singapore hostess spills the beans on ins and outs of industry
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
Come forward

At least 24 more women have since come forward alleging inappropriate behaviour.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bottle up

For a long time, I just kept quiet about it, but I bottled up so much that eventually I just couldn't train and it drained me so much mentally until I had nothing left.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

In a single file

Three safe distancing enforcement officers, one of whom is female, followed her in a single file for the inspection, and were mostly in one another's line of sight.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Whip up

But then British swimmer Adam Peaty whips out his Olympic gold medal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

stand out

Athletes who physically mature earlier stand out to coaches for obvious reasons; they're taller, faster and stronger than their peers.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

give in

She had been practising non-stop and her body had finally given in.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Strike a balance

She hoped her research - and long-standing efforts to regulate the ship traffic in Glacier Bay - will allow a balance to be struck between the environment and the human desire to witness, and be inspired by, nature's grandeur.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

The lesser of two evils

But with the gang unlikely to leave Ashly in peace, Vianney thought that sending her daughter back to the Virgen de la Asunción home would be the lesser of two evils.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

beat oneself up

The first is not to beat yourself up if you forget your bag for life or your reusable cup - it will probably just add to your eco-anxiety.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表