|
本帖最后由 vickylylam 于 9-4-2011 14:24 编辑
Checking In 辦理入住手續
Conversation 1 實境對話 1
Receptionist: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
接待員:早上好先生,請問需要什麼服務嗎?
Guest: Good morning.I have a reservation for a single room.
客人: 早上好,我有預定一間單人房。
Receptionist: May I have your name,sir,please?
接待員: 請問您的名字是...?
Guest: Swan.Jeffery Swan.
客人: 史旺,傑佛瑞史旺。
Receptionist: Just a moment,sir,while I look through our list. Yes, we do have a reservation from you, Mr.Swan. Wouldyou please fill out this from?
接待員: 請稍候,先生,讓我查一下我們的預定名單。是的,您的確有預定一個房間,史旺先生。請您貼一下這張表格。
Guest: What should I fill in under Room Number?
客人: 房間號碼 這一欄我要怎麼填寫呢?
Receptionist: You can just skip that. I'll put in the room number for you later on.
接待員: 您可以先空著,待會兒我會幫您填上的。
Guest: (After he has completed the form) Here you are.
客人:(在填寫完表格後)給你
Receptionist: Let me see...Oh, here ,sir. You forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you. You're leaving on...?
接待員: 我看看...,噢,這裡。您忘記填寫退房日期了。我來幫您填上吧。請問您退房的日期是...?
Guest: October 24th.
客人: 十月二十四日。
Receptionist: Now everything is in order. Your room number is 6026. It's on the sixth floor and the daily rate is $120 per night. Here is your key card. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.
接待員: 這樣就好了,您的房間號碼是6026,房間在六樓。房間每天是120美元。這是您的電子鑰匙插卡。請您務必隨身攜帶,在餐廳和酒吧吃飯或喝酒後您必須出示此卡記帳才行。
Guest: OK. I'll take good care of it.
客人: 好的,我會好好保管它的。
Receptionist: And now if dyou are ready, Mr Swan, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.
接待員:史旺先生,如果您準備好了,我就讓服務員來帶您去您的房間。
Guest: Yes, I'm ready. Thank you.
客人: 好的,謝謝。
Receptionist: Enjoy your stay with us.
接待員:希望您在我們這裡住得愉快。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. receptionist 2. departure
接待人員、櫃檯服務人員 離開
3. key card 4. bellboy
電子鑰匙插卡 飯店大廳服務生
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. I have a reservation for______.
我有預訂_______.
2. You need to show it when you sign for your meals. Enjoy your stay with us.
祝您住的愉快。
|
|