|
The status of a room 房間狀況
1. Room 1120 is vacant.
1120號房是空的。
2. Room 608 is still unlet.
608號房還沒租出去。
3. Room 3612 is unoccupied.
3612號房目前沒有人住。
4. Your room is not ready yet.
您的房間還沒整理好。
Reminding 提醒
5. Please remember to bring your key card down to the front desk.
請記得帶您的鑰匙卡到櫃檯來。
6. Please remember to return your key before you leave.
請記得在退房前交換房間鑰匙。
7. Please show your key card when signing for meals or drinks in the restaurants or bars.
在餐廳用餐或在酒吧點飲料時,請出示鑰匙卡記賬。
8. Please bring your valuables with you or lock them in the safe.
請隨身攜帶您的貴重物品或是所在保險箱內。
Making a suggestion 建議
9. If you are ready, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.
如果您準備好了,我會讓服務樣帶您到您的房間。
10. Now if you like, the bellboy will lead you to your room.
如果您願意的話,服務員會領您到您的房間。
11. If you don't mind, the bellboy will show you to your room, and we will have your baggage sent to your room afterward.
如果您不介意的話,服務員會帶您去您的房間,您的行李我們會隨後送到您的放進去。
Friendly parting remarks 和善的祝愿
12. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我們這兒住得愉快。
13. I hope you will have a nice/pleasant/enjoyable stay with us.
希望您在我們飯店停留期間過得愉快
14. I hope you'll have a good time here.
希望您在這兒過得愉快。
|
|