|
A Change of Room 換房間
Conversation 1 實境對話 1
Guest: Good morning! My name is Huang. I'm staying in room 326.
客人: 早上好,我姓黃。我住在326號房。
Receptionist: Good morning,sir. How can I help you?
接待員: 先生,您早。有什麽需要嗎?
Guest: Well, I'd like to know if it is posssible to change my room. I'm not happy with the one I've got at all I couldn't even sleep last night. The noise from the construction site across the street kept on bothering me.
客人: 是這樣的,我想知道是不是可以換房間。我一點也不喜歡現在這個房間。昨晚我幾乎沒辦法睡。對接的建築工地傳來的噪音吵得我一刻不得安寧。
Receptionist: Oh,dear. I'm sorry to hear that. Let me see if I can find you a quieter room. Let's see.... you are in 326. Room 318 is unlet but it also faces the street. The rest of the third floor is booked.
接待員: 噢,我的天啊!真是太抱歉了。我來看看能不能給您換個安靜點的房間。嗯...您在326號房...318號房目前仍空著但它也是靠馬路。三樓其它的房間都已被定走了。
Guest: I don't mind moving to a room on a different floor, as long as I can get rid of the noise.
客人: 只要我能擺脫這些噪音,我不介意搬到其它樓層的房間。
Receptionist: Well, room 627 is unoccupied and it's at the back of the hotel which faces the park.
接待員: 這樣的話,627號房目前沒有人住,而且是在飯店後方,面對公寓。
Guest: Sounds good.
客人: 聽起來還不錯。
Receptionist: Very good. Now give me a call when you are ready to move and I will send you a baggage man to help you with your baggage.
接待員: 很好,那麼等您準備好時請打個電話給我,我會派個行李員去幫您搬行李。
Guest: Thank you. You've been very helpful.
客人: 謝謝,你幫了很大的忙。
Receptionist: My pleasure. Oh, and please bring your key card to the reception desk. I'll change the room number on it.
接待員: 我很樂意為您服務。噢,請帶您的鑰匙卡到前台來,我會幫您更改上面的房間號碼。
Guest: Yes, I will.
客人: 好的。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. construction site 2. to face the street 3. to get rid of
施工地點、建築工地 靠馬路 擺脫
4. baggage man 5. reception desk
行李員 接待櫃檯、前台
Sentence Patten 必備句型
1. I'd like to know if it's possible to change my room.
我想問問看能不能換房間。
2. You've been very helpful.
您幫了很大的忙。
|
|