主页:
价格: 75 $
本帖最后由 y.a.c 于 12-2-2022 23:11 编辑

个人背景
A-level 8 distinctions
剑桥本科自然科学系化学专业毕业

擅长
  • 亲身经历学习中的困难和畏难情绪
我不是天生成绩就好。在jc的时候学化学学得很艰难,但是最终摸索出适合自己的学习方法,在prelim拿了全校第二,最终a-level取得全校第一8 distinctions的成绩(包括H3数学和H3分子生物)。大学我被化学深深迷住,最终选择它最为我的专业。亲身经历学习中的畏难情绪并且克服它让我能更好地理解学生,帮助他们发现科学的美,找到适合自己的应试技巧。

• 牛津剑桥小班辅导体系
大学和教授一对二上课的经历让我学会如何思考。在教学中,我会用提问的方式引导学生自主思考得出答案,理解题目背后的逻辑。

• 经验

去年我辅导了一个学生化学、生物、数学,ta今年成功考入剑桥pembroke学院读自然科学。另外我帮助超过30位学生修改过超过50篇英美大学申请文书,如果需要文书修改服务也可以联系我。
*为了保证教学质量,留出自我提升的时间,今年我只打算收3名学生辅导o/a level,感谢理解。

收费
75 SGD/h (online)
100 SGD/h (面授, available from 1 Oct 2021 subject to government covid rule)

联系方式
微信: ccangelacc
whatsapp: +44 7544959108

Credential:
8 distinctions A-level
Cambridge undergraduate (chemistry major with a focus on organic chem)

Price:
75 SGD/h (online)
100 SGD/h (offline, available from 1 Oct 2021 subject to government covid rule)

My Strength:
  • Understand why chemistry is hard

I initially struggled with chemistry in JC, but eventually overcame my fear for the subject found the study techniques and came 2nd in Prelim, topped my cohort with 8 distinctions (double H3) in A-level. In university, I greatly enjoyed chemistry and pursued it as my major.

• Oxbridge supervision style: guide you to think
Having gone through the Cambridge small class one-to-tow supervision system, I learned from my professors what questions to ask to guide the students to understand the logic behind the topics.

• Experience
I tutored one student last year (chemistry, biology and math) and they was accepted into Pembroke College of Cambridge University to read biological natural sciences starting from this fall.

I have also edited 50+ college application essays for about 30 students in the past 3 years. For overseas university application (US+UK) pm me for details.

Availability
In order to give sufficient attention to every student of mine while juggling my own career, I plan to take in 3 students only for this year's O/A level exam.

Contact
Wechat: ccangelacc
Whatsapp: +44 7544959108

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表