新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2389|回复: 13

[狮城水库] My humiliated experience in HongKong

[复制链接]
发表于 14-6-2009 14:19:33|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://i.cn.yahoo.com/lykfion/blog/
I fell in love with HongKongee who older than me twenty years above for three years. He was rich man in China but not in HK because he just had four housing in HK and Macau . He’s just middle class in HK. He not only my relative but also my boyfriend. We were introduced by another relative and became lovers. Since 2002, no matter I worked, open jewellery shop and made a living, they came up to interfere my life, ask folks to spread out the rumour and gossip to slander, insult and disdain me, make trouble and coincidence to convince people believe what they said about me in the purpose of pressuring on me for compromise. Therefore, he agree me not go to work and close shop and support my daily finance. Due to our gap between finance and age, his daughter objects extremely. She was used to say that I didn’t love him but just for his money. She was afraid of me to take away of his entire estate asset. He loves her very much and was used to send her to USA for study in millions, took care of her cat for 15 years day and night and did homework and cook for her at night after his busy time which he had to work from 4am to 6pm until she get married. Nowadays, she just gave one-tenth of her salary for him monthly. However, he won’t get away from me because of his daughter. Nobody had right to interfere our life because of our love.
From 2008 to 2009, I went to HK frequently. We went down the street to get attention from people who thought of our age is not match. Therefore, the neighbors who are fish and vegetable detailer yelling me as hooker and crazy woman etc. even the security guides of the building I lived said me as thieve and issue the notice to remind all residents to mind the thieves and change the door code. Also some women pointed to me and said I’m crazy and thieve for two years.
During couple time I went to temples for pray, the newspaper report thieve stole some
Metal accessories from temples ( My blog showed these coincidences they made
frequently to make people believe that me and my bf are guilty and suspicious) I’m not afraid of their accusation because I’m innocent. However, no matter how I turn the other to them in public and make friend with others, but they make trouble and spread out the rumour and gossip to misunderstand folks believe what they said about my bf and me. In order to make bad blood between my bf and me,they kept on persuading the friends, relatives and associates around my bf to destroy my reputation and credit. Also make illusion on my bf to believe that I had another man except him. I.e. a man hold his mobile to come up me and ask when I call him when we went out; a man ring our door at night but my bf didn’t open door through the door hole; sometimes, some call my mobile. I’m doubted that I didn’t show number to everybody except my parents and sisters. Even I didn’t visit the rest of my relatives in HK. Obviously, they really want us to separate.
HK is very small place, if they want to make joke of me. They’re very easy to suffer me in slander, accursed, insult, discriminated situation. As far as we know, HK stars often are suffer in slander, accursed, insult, discriminated situation. Also the celebrities are under consensus and criticize and privacy discovery in newspaper. It’s proved that  HK is a place where is more democratic than mainland China . HK people were used to live in rumors and gossips environment. They’re rather interested in benefit than true or fault discernment. I understood that they must offer overwhelming witnesses to prove that it’s my problem and I’m trouble maker in stead of them. They were good at making use of women,suckers and poor people to insult and slander me because that I had conflict with them in benefit and spend their money as they though. When I mentioned someone shouted at me and they must say I shouted at people firstly. General Speaking, everything I talked about is opposite as they were used to object my opinion in order to confuse and lie on folks. Pls be noted that I had a lot of unhappy experience, why I’m so stupid to mess up the relation between the folks and me? Why I’m so rude to screw up everything in order to make people angry? Obviously, they’re intentional to torture and make trouble on me.

Folk can’t help asking why they had been keeping on tracing u? why there’re so many people to condemn me ? are u a trouble maker? I have to claim that I met the wrong people in the wrong time at the wrong place at first. Some of them are evils and revenge to me. For example, I was used to work at Kiu Lok estate management office, I was not satisfied with my female manager RACHEL LOK( the detailed I mentioned in another article) she’s afraid of me to destroy her reputation and complain her to the headquarter. It’s coincident that the company and she was left there. The second company MATTEL I worked where I met some male manager’s sexual indication and harass. I didn’t complain them but for the female clerk whom didn’t hand over job to me very successfully to G.M. They’re including my manager KF Lee, super-ordinate TINA and HongKong colleagues left after couple months I refused them and left. Then I worked at E&E company where I met manager’s sexual implication again but I refuse and left. He’s fired and the whole factory was sold by others after a year. Because of these coincidences and accidences occur, they were doubted and traced that if I was spider sent by other to investigate their companies and factories. Some said they hired me because I was hooker, the other said I was sent by the government because they had no idea why the custom and tax bureau checked them so often after I worked there. The colleagues from other department came to see me and intend to say I was not special as they said. From then on, I was in bad luck that the companies and factories were closed, some my ex-managers were laid off, it seems that some of them were in bad luck as well. Therefore, they said I was tornado (I was born the dragon of the year), where I came, where is disaster. They have been keeping eye on me and arrange me to the company or factory they controlled. Since 2002, they came up to persuade my friends, colleagues not to get close with me and said my fail work experience to let them down to me and transfer my ex-manager, super-ordinate’s messages on me that I was weird and lazy, look like thieve in the purpose of changing their good impression on me to bad and terrible side. They had been trying to prove that my character was problem, involved in gangster, and charged the fault on me. If they didn’t prevent me from making friend with my colleagues and strangers, I should get along with them very well. I was aware that they had been keeping eye on me and condemning me. I try my best to change my shortage, tolerate, respect and get on well with the colleagues and friends around me. However, they blew my top that I argue and fight with them to make them more hate to me. In fact, there was few people want to bring me into disrepute and give me a hard time (I knew who). They’re snaky to convince people that where I went, wherever I offend other. They egg people on arguing with me and make illusion and coincidence to prove that I was aggressive, querulous controversial woman and good at spreading out the rumours and gossips and spontaneous to fight and against others instead of the talebearer ruin everything I did behind me back and turn people against my bf and me. At the same time, they tired to make bad blood between people and my bf and me in profit conflict.
Who are they? They’re my ex-bosses and managers who lived in HK, also RACHEL LOK’s brother who is in charge of broadcasting department of police supervising centre.(Specially for the bosses from Kiu Lok estate management who made use of my first pension evidence to convince people around me and questioned my behaviour and working ability.) They were afraid of me to explain, complain and clear up. They drew my relatives, ex-classmates,ex-colleagues and friends over to their side in order to be alliance to criticize, correct my words and control me. They had some supporters who are interested party to help to spread out the rumours and gossips to effect on my life in order to get more and more people to believe that I’m evil, liar. They try their best to keep on sending the negative message to me: most of the HK people dislike me, I’m not popular woman, they didn’t welcome me. However, I’m continue to sure that HK is a harmony, stabilize, economic boom place where is more fair, justice and democrat than GZ and SZ city. Most of HK folk are kind, nice and educated and happy to help each other. But there was a little of saboteur went to every etiquette to step on my toes, they made use of my bf’s neighbours, friends, colleagues and relatives, even his daughter strategically to spread out the vicious gossip to traduce my bf and me so as to expand their power and influence and convince more and more people who pay attention on us. I felt it’s getting more and more serious and call the police station, he’s weird to say it’s just civil dispute instead of criminal. I’m doubted his explanation but he didn’t respond again. Why he said I had civil dispute but nobody to stand up to accuse us in police station? I think they absolutely destroy the good impression of HK. If you had comment on me, leave message to me instead of saying us behind our back. Or not u’re backbiter, abused, framed us.
Some suspicious issues for your analysis and study:
1) They said I’m thief. Why they inform everyone after I left each time? ( Note: my first and second jobs didn’t happen similar accusation, but for the third company which named Kiu Lok estate management office because they brought first pension for me. Rachel and her bosses extremely complained and accused me) i.e. when I quit the job or went to travel with my bf, went shopping, they were unctuous to remind the outsiders including the bosses, managers, tourists,tourist guide and merchandiser to watch out us because they doubted us as thieves for seven years. Also they said we are disreputable. I was used to go body check in S.Z hospital, there were four women in room, two women came after me, female doctor. She dare at me to say to her accompanist: “be care of a thief.” We went to travel in S.H with my bf, the accompanied G.Z tourists are sneak up to said to others: “we look like thieves, we should be aware of our luggage ” but they didn’t call police to look up our luggage and belongings. They’re sarcastic explained that we’re just pilferers not serious criminal. It’s big insult and mischievous! I didn’t pilfer since I was child. My teachers and classmates are my personal dignity witnesses. As far as they said me and kept eye on me, why not to expose at that time face to face because I have been traveling in HK for two years? Why talked about us behind our back instead of in front of us directly? Why they just mentioned we are thieves to others time by time instead of call police to investigate us directly? Why I had been in HK for two years, police never ask me and check my belongings? Let me lay bare an evil plot: they just want me not to go oversea, brought disrepute upon me and ruin my life. For the above reasons, I went to police station to issue non-criminal certification for myself.

2)They said the outsiders paid attention of me because of someone spread out the rumors and gossips everywhere instead of my weird behavior. For example, they intend to say I’m thieve to bring people’s concern, discuss. They exposed my private life, arouse public indignation and suspicion to pressure on me. They try to drive me crazy by venomous gossips. They always turned upside down the fact by their purely fiction and confound right and wrong. i.e. I have been reconciled to them and kept silent, never announce before the blog issue. But they deny they did spread out my story before I clarify. They took advantage of folk to threaten me, pressure me to surrender. I don’t believe the people want me to die unless they’re allied with them in benefit because I had no finance or life dispute with them. The rest of outsiders are followed by them and reluctant to get trouble. Even they spread out the rumor that the china leaders said me ( There are witnesses admitted that rumor). I don’t’ believe the china leaders say sth to influent on my life and future and make me live harder in china. Besides, I didn’t meet them before and offend them, why they just condemn and criticize me only as I’m innocent woman? I’m enjoy the favorable policy in china including housing mortgagee, pension and medical insurance. Obviously, they want me to live in poor condition lonely in china, put me into the situation that I have no chance to find my leg in the society and everybody can’t trust and help me.

3)They said I’m hooker because of the male ex-managers and colleagues were eager to have sex with me but failed. They did sexual harass on me. They were initiative to insult and slander me as hooker because I asked them money but I swear I never ask them money and had sex with them. My JiangXi ex-bf also was allied with them to insure I was hooker because I was sales in foreign trade field and got in touch with foreign customers frequently. I did saw some female sales make use of their body to gain orders for factory and company. But I never did it before because I always stay a company or factory for couple months, even a working year I was used to refuse foreign customers once. Therefore, I was fired by some factories because I didn’t sacrifice by myself to them. Nowadays, I had no official record to show that I’m hooker except the rumour. I can’t help asking why not arrest me because it’s illegal to be hooker in china. They including RACHEL Lok’s brother who is in charge of broadcasting department of police supervision center just past on it to everybody, even G.Z police to believe that I’m prostitute. They intend to introduce women to my bf so as to compete with me now, but he didn’t abandon me. Hence, they must break my exclusive privilege, go on spreading out the rumors to hurt and kick me out of my bf’s life so that they can control my bf totally.

4)They said I’m liar. Because I totally depend on my bf in finance. He agrees that I didn’t come back to work. They’re really jealous me to wangle profit from my bf. They told people I sponged money from my bf . On the other hand, they have been on my case to make me fall into disrepute due to separate us. Here are questions: if I’m disreputable in people’s heart, how I can lie on them? Why not to put me in jail ASAP? Why just talk behind my back to people? I’m just small, weak and ordinary citizen, nobody stand up to accuse me on what kind of sin I get to him face to face. They just pitched a yarn to back-bite my bf and me.

5)They said I’m evil woman and involved in gangster. But why the police didn’t contact me to inquire and arrest me? Nowadays, they said I’m changed but try to make false phenomenon and coincidence to prove that I’m evil. Are they contradicted?  I’m always cautious to make friends and knew that birds of a feather flock together. They not only insult me but also insult all friends I knew. I never betray my bf although they always slander me that I had two men at the same time. They’re cursed me not to marry with a good man even never marry. They want to control my bf, but failed and announced the public that she’s miserable and innocent and misapprehend people to believe that I stole her bf. As the matter of fact, the most convincible evidence is that my bf recognized me as an only girlfriend whom accompanied with him to travel in holiday. Why they always sully my reputation time by time? Obviously, they hope to raise her price and devalue me for their benefit sake. Not only ask her to have sex with my bf to drive him to fall into disrepute of playboy, but also arouse folk to condemn him as heathen. Nowadays, she’s pregnant but the baby is not belong to my bf, they spread out the rumor that my bf didn’t bear the responsibility to her and I’m evil to kick her out so as to call people angry and criticize. General Speaking, they try to intend to stirred up trouble and hatred that they must be right in everything; most of people must be on their side. In this effect, it became more and more people get to know our story and misconceive of us. Man is multiple-choice animal. If woman is initiative to knock his door, he must not refuse. I didn’t interfere them, but they reluctant to accept me and want me to get away from him forever.

6)When I get on well with new friends, they ask my friends to contact them in advance, make them believe that I was sick. They had drawn my relatives, friends, ex-colleagues and classmates over to their side to provide tons of witnesses and false evidences to convince them in order to make bad blood between my new friend and me. For example, my aunt told my rest of relatives that I was sick ( I had mobile message evidence) and then her reward is that her husband was promoted and had a rise in wage in 2006. For the sake of profit, they make all people around me to trust that I was sick successfully. If u don’t believe, u can make friend with me, there must be tons of folks come up to talk about my story to u. But I’m afraid u will deny this fact because of their power and influence and u might be their side or turn coat after I revealed them. Here are the questions: Although they have been talking about me as a psychopath for 7 years, why they’re worry about me to say? Why they’re nervous to explain and correct my words time by time? Are they contradicted? I’m fully confidence that some people are justice, fair and conscientious who recognize that they did hear from the tale slanders before I mentioned and make them blood run cold. They just want me to be alone to live without helping from friends.
发表于 14-6-2009 14:21:37|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
7)Nowadays, they can’t keep their fingers crossed so as to say I’m a undercover for the sake of kicking me out of company or wherever I went, they pushed me to leave. Regardless of business or politic spy, I’m impossible to engage in their supervision and concern virtually. I was born in G.Z. Welcome everyone to supervise and investigate to me. I hope you can give me back the fair and justice result consequently. What they’re contradicted that they announced to public that I’m depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders and persecution paranoia etc. I was used to come to see doctor in 2001 who described me to some anti-depression pills. But I stopped eating after two years. They broadcasted a practical joke and rumors intentionally everywhere but failed to drive me crazy because I’m sang-froid and protect myself. Therefore, they made the utmost of people’s obsession and the china government to to bring me down and convince more and more folk for their power and influence sake. Here is the question that is there anyone who pay the insane to be spy?   

8)I showed all up at present, they said I had twin sister, she did knew gangster and evil thing. Facts are stronger than rhetoric. I had a younger sister who doesn’t look like me and was married. Both of us are good and reconciled children since we born.

9)Because they always cursed me that I was sick and useless. I went to hospital for body check once a year. I had several medical record of hospital to show that  I’m sound. It’s suspected that they appointed someone to drop drug which can damage my nerve and brain and degrade my IQ. Otherwise, why they’re so eager to hope me to get to sick? The only explanation that they’re venomous evidently. I can prove there’re two companies were involved in RACHEL LOK’s family, one is her relative, the other is her brother’s friend who want to control me and drop drug to my drink and food for the sake of damaging my brain. As the result, I was defiant and against them and left their companies. Nowadays, they accused both my bf and me are psychopath in order that we’re under the discrimination, oppression and isolation situation in society. Both my bf’s and my family had no hereditary psychopath. Everyone is out of control in emotion, temper and depressed, is everyone psychopath? Both my bf and me never disturb public order and effect on people’s life, but they kept on creating confusion of our life via consensus and power. They spread out our story to folk steadily, is their behaviour a usual way?

10)At this moment, they had no excuse to scarify me but for my character and the way to survive in this society. They said I’m egocentric, feisty,over-defend and over-doubted woman. People dislike this kind of woman just like me. In fact, I knew it’s crucial for team work spirit when I was student. Therefore, my teacher and classmate evaluated me as good and friendly person. I’d like to make friend but they’re ironic to say I lived by my wit. Since 2000, I have been criticized, evaluated, I gave my best shot on everything I did and get on well with everybody. Nevertheless, they’re hatred and angry about me for the sake that I didn’t yet have sex with them, against and disobey them, lose their face. Furthermore, I complained them everywhere and everybody now, they regard me as their antagonist eventually and made me blood run cold.

11)Due to their continue implication to my bf that they’re tremendous wealth, and power and overwhelming people were their control, or not, we must die.  Therefore, we’re unable to fight and struggle with them. My bf was under pressure on denied what I said to support them because he’s under control of them. Therefore, they make use of him to clear “fact” in public that there was nobody said us, it’s just my illusion and sick. But some are justice, fair and conscientious to recognize and agree that they knew me before I issue the blog.

12)There’re great disparity in social status, rank,manpower and wealth between me, my bf and them. The rich and powerful people in HK and Mainland China support them in public; the officials also are on their side because of their trick, conspiracy and convincing ability. It’s indisputable to trust them and discriminate, obsess and suspect even maleficent and frame to us for the majority people. Furthermore, I had no chance to get to know and in touch with celebrity of each industrial and official so as to be in minor status. However, I didn’t surrender and follow them because they can’t offer the life I need except the destroy, insult and frame up. The miracle came out one by one what I’m waiting for.

As far as we knew, if someone want to beat down another, he would damage her brain and create disturbance to drive her crazy. Consequently, the society didn’t eliminate her but she becomes incorrigible and lost the working ability. If someone have a drag with my relatives, friends, colleagues and classmates and pretended to be my friend because it’s easy to win their heart and to convince them to tell me off. They try their best to locate me as hooker, thief, liar and psychopath in the society, at the same time they make use of folk, government and china leaders to push me into dilemma and call for more and more people to join their union to against and isolate me. It’s easy to testify what I mentioned the above, they will do the same again if I go on making friend with others and my life.

I can’t fall in the endless vicious cycle anymore, it’s easy to jump out is up to my mind.“ if u’re angel, everywhere is heaven” My countermeasure is that I’m initiative to clear up the misunderstand with people around me and pricked the bubble. All rumors and gossips are eliminated in the interactive communication and open air. Example is better than precept. Gain more feathers, more confidence I conquer the bluffers and tale bears. I must be self-esteem, independent, self-reliance, self-confident and self-respect.
To sum up all the facts since I issued the blogs and articles in every website for a year.  I accepted many opinions and suggestions. I’m really appreciated all the people who are angle hearts and loved to help me out of the dilemma. I wish them all the best and smooth in their life. Meanwhile, I collected some conversation evidence between the bluffers, tale-bears, and me to show up the fact that they really spread out the rumors and gossips to public and some people were hearsay from them when I set up the blog in TAOBAO. Here is the link in Chinese Version to show that the truth.

Firstly, I think some were shammed to mislead the folk believe that I misunderstood the messengers. By the truth of that the normal way of outsiders would not reply what I said or showed  sympathy for me. If some heard me from others or they recognized me from the photos I posted, they can’t help abusing me because they were afraid me to expose their plot and impair the prestige of them. In order to gloss over their mistake and conceal their true intentions, they were initiative to hurl abuse me and show the cloven hoof for threatening me. It’s evidence that they were acted in collusion with all I mentioned, blabbed out the secret or just flattered.
It’s clear to show that they didn’t click the link of article I left to try to figure out what happen on me and ticked me off at once. They saw my message about my article introduction and told me off ‘’ are u crazy? Sick? Insane? ‘’ all these words can be found in my articles although they didn’t read my article in advance. That means they knew my story and me in advance and didn’t need me to explain. Some explained that I quoted out of context to suit my purpose, but my question is that why they keep silent when I kept asking them and didn’t explain to me why they just abused me once they saw my article appeared and also they never make apologize to me. Yet, if they quibbled over that they input wrong words, get the wrong person instead of me, kid made wrong words in computer….It does make sense to show that they gave the shaft to public and they did heard me from others before I left the message to them. For instance, HKee wrote in complex form, they pretended to comment on my article that I should go to see psychological doctor because I was in a flat spin, why they accuse me just one item? It’s trick that they will impose on doctor or convince doctor to believe that I’m psychopath and issue the description to show public that I’m psychopathic. Therefore, nobody would trust me anymore, what I clarify the fact and truth is changed to fault, mistake and illusion. Let’s review the following link of article, one of them said me it’s sense of inferiority, it seems that she must get along with me so that she can make this conclusion. Unless, she was just hearsay. Another said me that I’m pretend to be naive. Here’s the question that how she see through my article because I didn’t show my photo on it. Someone left message that women were so busy that they can’t say me. Is that suspicious to turn out that some intend to leave the malicious gossips to my article? The wise and smart can sure that some are pretend to leave message to throw their weight around and making people to bully and malign to me.
I didn’t yet marry with him, then big gap between our age and finance, besides, I depend on him in finance totally. It made HKee think of me as a lazy, unearned woman. Besides, my bf’s daughter against us, she just met me only once and said to her father at night :’’I don’t want to see her anymore, she’s too young to match you and will cheat u all money.’’ then she kicked out of me in another day. I believe that the most of HKee are his daughter’s side and scorned me instead of sympathizing me under this situation.  
People are confused that why they just deal with us. The answer was that housing estate of my bf was located in Macau as well as he engaged in canteen at Middle school in HK where the gang is serious. When we get together, the gang paid attention on us. My bf said some always introduce girlfriend to him but he refused. They were fail to make use of woman to control my bf. Therefore, they spread out the malicious gossip to say I’m psychopathic so that they can make my bf to kick me out. However, my bf didn’t give up me as well. They are malevolent to malign us as male thief and female hooker and blot our copy-book to make people’s boil and criticize. They just want us to bend the knee to save our life. Let’s browser the news of Macao .

The insider to let me know the truth that most of the HKee dislike us to earn their money and spend but no contribution. One of Macao celebrity is disgusted us a lot so that these HKee are disgusted us as well. They hope us to die as earlier as possible.

I’m unassuming woman who never show off and think of a special person by myself so that they can introduce me to public to evaluate and malign me intentionally. In spit of a unknown citizen, a clear conscience laughs at false accusation from me as some people are kind to remind me not care what they said. However, gain more feather, they’re ruthless to spread out the gossips from my privacy to rumours about hooker, thief and psychopath, even the criminal in order to arouse people to criticize, accuse and blame us. They’re maleficent to effect on my life and making friend with others. Nowadays, they saw me in sound body and mind, they tried to poison my family, bf and me via our relatives and friends ‘s foodstuff. i.e. the poison tea, overdue cake etc. for example, my dad’s friend sent us a bottle of tea, I was continued to feel headache for two days when I drunk. If u don’t believe, u can drink for testing. I’m ready to send tea to national food quality supervision bureau for inspection. I have been gathering the evidences, if it’s efficient, I will get the lawyer to accuse them for slander, unbridled insolence and frame.

I sent thousands of articles and blogs on line .  There‘s a little of people admitted what I said. If some were deny, it would be music to my ears and earn my weight in gold to show up some parts of the truth I said. The turncoats and accomplices(specially for DONGBEI people because they want to introduce women to my bf) at their back who  are from Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong bears witness to them intentionally and said us as thief, hooker and psychopath. But it’s contradicted that nobody can accuse us face to face but just behind our back. They’re afraid of us to accuse them for slander, unbridled insolence and frame.

I believe that some clarify in public behind our back, if it was, it would show the truth what I mentioned above automatically. It’s simple to testify the above what I mentioned: as long as u contact and keep conversation to me, someone will come up to contact u or make use of the people around u to convince u. all the hearsay are the same as the articles I mentioned. It’s not illegal to love with an old man for me because his wife died for years. If anyone said she married with him, pls show ur marriage certificate to me. Nobody have right to interfere our life and infringe on our privacy and freedom. They’re guilty to spread out the rumours, sow the wind and reap the whirlwind and one evil turn deserves another ultimately.

I hope the kindhearted people didn’t follow and trust these malicious murders, if you join their line, you will be the accomplice who kill five person of my family. Buddha said:’’ save five life is more important than making thirty five pagodas.” They made use of you to meet their unvoiced intention.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2009 15:57:24|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层
光看字数就害怕

真怕怕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2009 07:57:37|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lykfion 于 15-6-2009 08:18 编辑

如果没有证据,没有这些对话截图,我也不会随便公布事情,http://photos.i.cn.yahoo.com/lykfion/ 大家只是仅凭文章,而又不认识我,又没有与我相处,不知道我为人,确实会有此猜测(有病),我不介意别人怀疑我是否有病,我只是摆事实,讲道理!

If I had no evidence, no conversation provement, I wounldn't issue the article. It's suspect that I'm sick for folk if they didn't get know me and get along with me only up to the article I issued. I don't care somebody doubted me if I'm sick or not. I just claim my experience and tell out the truth.

我觉得你仅从文章就判断我需要看医生是非常极之不负责任及侮辱本人,要不你就是受人指使来这里故意留言误导大家,我不会中你们奸计的,他们就找医生证明我有精神病,这样没人相信我的说话!别以为他们有财有势力,仗势欺人就可以欺负我弱势女子,还找你这个帮凶来掩饰事实真相,你以为很多人说我就是事实吗?请问如果很多人说我有罪,难道我就要坐牢吗?这样世间就没有法律,法官,律师了!举例说明:大堡礁绝世好工得者并不是网上投票票数最高的台湾女孩,而是一个普通小伙子!

I think it's absolutely irresponsible and fair to insult to me that someone judge me as a patient just depend on a article. Otherwise, u must be pointed by someone to come here to mischieve folk. I won't step ur trap again. they suggested me to see doctor in the purpose of proving me that I'm psychopath. Therefore, nobody trust what I said if the bride doctor is under pressure to announce. they just try to gather as larger as people to say me and my bf as a psychopath, theive and hooker, is that fact? is it enough to put us to jail? if it's, there wounldn't law, lawyer and court. For example, the winner of Queensland job is an ordinary guy instead of the taiwaiee who get the highest votes from people.

我文章中多次说过他们当然不会找你们这些不相识的人去说我的事情,但他们会找此网站负责人说我,就是在我身边接触过的人们假意好心提醒与提防我与男友,这已经是非常明显的事实,与我们接触过,交往过的所有人都已经知道,虽然有人害怕他们而不敢承认,但始终有人是正义,公正,为我讨个清白与公道!我发帖有我的理由与动机,不会再此一一细说,只是希望广大善良的人们不要因为他们是达官贵人,财雄势力大,名声好而相信他们,因为我与男友只是无名小卒而冤枉与诽谤中伤我与男友!作为一个人,也有申诉与反驳的权利,我有权解释,抗议与投诉他们!

I mentioned that they won't explain to u because u're strangers here,but they will say to the bosses or adminstrators of this web station about my story, it's faily truth that they were unctuous to remind the outsiders to be aware of my bf and me. eveybody who kept in touch and got to know us can prove that they did explain to them. They're fair ,justic and kind to make me as an innocent person. I don't clear up each reason and motivation why I issue the article. I just hope all the angel-hearted people don't trust the celebrity, official because their power,influence and rich and frame and slander my bf and me just because we're unknown and weak. I have right to against,complain and fight for us as a humanbeing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2009 08:04:23|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层
too long to erect
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2009 08:19:02|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2009 08:36:20|来自:山东威海 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,不错,改成英文版的了。。。。