|
Conversation 2 實境對話 2
Receptionist: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
接待員: 午安,請問需要什麼服務嗎?
Guest: Yes, I'd like to have a double room for two nights.
客人: 嗯,請給我一間雙人房,住宿兩個晚上。
Receptionist: Do you have a reservation with us,ma'am?
接待員: 請問您有預約嗎,女士?
Guest: No, I don't think so.
客人: 不,沒有。
Receptionist: I'm sorry ,ma'am. We don't have any double room available at the moment.
接待員: 抱歉,女士,我們現在沒有空的雙人房。
Guest: Oh, a twin room will do, then.
客人: 噢,那麼雙人雙床的房間也可以。
Receptionist: Let me see.... I'm sorry, but all twin rooms are booked up too.
接待員: 我看看.....不好意思,所有的雙人雙床房間也都訂滿了。
Guest: Oh,no! That's too bad. How about a single room with an extra bed?
客人: 噢,真是糟糕啊!那單人房幫我加床可以嗎?
Receptionist: In that case, yes, we stil have a few single rooms unlet. So you're having a single room with an extra bed for two nights,right?
接待員: 這樣的話,我們仍有幾間空的單人房。所以您是要一間單人房加床住宿兩個晚上,對嗎?
Guest: That's right.
客人: 沒錯。
Receptionist: Please fill out this form.
接待員: 請您填寫這張表格。
Guest: (Talking to herself while she's filling out the form) I really should have made a reservation in advance. It's really hard to find a place to lodge during this peak seasson. OK. Here you are.
客人: (填表格時自言自語)我真應該事先訂房的,現在這旺季真的很難找到地方投宿啊!喏,填好了。
Receptionist: Good. Your room number is A205, and it's on the second floor. Here is your key card. Enjoy your stay with us.
接待員: 好的,您的房間號碼是A205,房間在二樓。這是您的鑰匙卡,祝您住宿愉快。
Guest: Thank you very much.
客人: 非常感謝你。
Vocabulary 必備單詞
1. to do 2. extra bed 3. unlet
可以、適合 加床 未出租的
4. to lodge 5. peak season
投宿 旺季
Sentence Pattern 必備句型
1. DO you have a reservation with us ?
您有跟我們預訂房間嗎?
2. I really should have made a reservation in advance.
我真應該事先預約的。
|
|