新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2907|回复: 1

【學習帖】飯店英語--換房間 2

[复制链接]
发表于 13-4-2011 19:43:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A Change of Room   換房間

Conversation 2   實境對話 2
Receptionist:    Reception. Good morningj! Can I help you?
         接待員:  接待處,早上好,請問有什麼事?
           Guest:    Good morning. This is Ms . Douglass in room 1208. My Business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected. This makes it necessary for me to stay longer in the town. So I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay for two days.
            客人:   早安,我是住在1208號房的道格拉斯女士。我的業務協商進行的比我預想的要慢了很多,這讓我必須在城裡停留更長的時間。我想知道是不是可以讓我續住兩天?
Receptionist:    Would you hold the line ,please? I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation. Yes, ma'am, I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request. But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. You see, we have already let your room to another gentleman. Is that acceptable to you?
          接待員:  請別掛上電話,我查一下飯店房間的預定情形。女士,沒問題,很高興我們能夠接受您續住的要求。只是很抱歉,由於您的房間已經有另一位先生預定了,所以我們必須請您搬到其他房間去。您可以接受嗎?
           Guest:     Yes, that's no problem at all.
             客人:   可以,完全沒有問題。
Receptionist:     Let me see...room 1518 will be vacant. Do you mind moving three floors up?
         接待員:   我看看...1518房是空著的,您介意往上搬三層樓嗎?
           Guest:    Not at all. I'm fine with it. When should I move? Tomorrow?
             客人:   一點也不介意。我可以接受。我明天什麼時候要搬?
Receptionist:    The new occupant will be checking in a little after two p.m. And we need about an hour to get the room ready.
         接待員:   新的房客會在下午兩點過一點入住,而且我們需要約一小時的時間來整理房間。
           Guest:    Let me see. I'll be leaving for the negotiation at 9:30 tomorrow morning and I will not be returning to the hotel until dsome time in the afternoon... Well, I think I will move at 9 o'clock.
             客人:   我想想喔...明天我早上九點半就要去做協商,要到下午才會回飯店來,我想我就早上九點半好了。
Receptionist:    Good. I will send someone to your room and help you with your baggadge at 9 0'clock. Please remember to bring your key card to the reception desk when you pass it tomorrow so that I can change the room number on it.
         接待員:   好,明早九點我會派人到您房間幫您搬行李。請記得明天當您經過櫃檯時,將您的鑰匙卡帶過來,我會幫您更改房間號碼。
           Guest:    I will. Thank you very much.
             客人:   我會的。非常謝謝你。
Receptionist:    You'er welcome. Good-bye.
         接待員:   不客氣。再見。

Vocabulary   必備單詞
    1.   business  negotiation                            2.    to  progress                          3.    extension  request
          業務協商                                                         進行                                               續住要求
    4.   to  let                                                       5.    occupant
          出租                                                                 居住者(此指房客)

Sentence Pattern   必備句型
   1.    I wonder if it's possible for me to extend my stay for two days.
           我在想是不是可以續住兩天
   2.    Would you hold the line, please?
           請您不要掛掉電話,好嗎?
   3.    Is that acceptable to you?
           你可以接受嗎?
发表于 14-4-2011 13:41:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则