|
Encouraging someone to do something
鼓勵某人做某事
1. You are more than welcome to do so.
您請儘管這麼做
2. Go ahead.
請說、就這麼做吧、繼續
3. Yes, please.
好,麻煩你。
4. Certainly./Sure./Of course.
當然可以、當然好
Asking for distance 詢問路程
5. How far is it from here?
離這裡多遠?
6. How long does it take to get there from the hotel?
從飯店到那邊要花多久時間?
7. How long does it take to get there by bus?
搭公車到哪裡要多久?
8. How long is it going to take me to get to the station?
我要花多久時間才能到車站?
Expressing approximations 推算的表示
9. I'd give it three to three and a half hours.
我看要三到三個半小時吧
10. I'd say four to five hours.
我估計得要四到五個小時
11. It takes about ten minutes by walk/ on foot.
走路的話大概十分鐘
12. It takes about half an hour to get there by car/ bus/subway.
開車/搭公車/搭地下鐵到那兒大概要半小時
Asking for information politely 禮貌地詢問諮詢
13. You wouldn't know how long it takes to drive to the City Hall from the hotel, would you?
您大概不知道從這兒開車到市政府要多久吧,是吧?
14. Do you by any chance know where the Warner Cinema is?
請問您是不是知道華納戲院在哪裡呢?
15. Do you have any idea when it starts?
你知道它什麼時候開始嗎?
16. I wonder if you could tell me where to hail a cab.
不曉得您能不能告訴我哪裡可以招計乘車呢
17. Would you happen to know what time it is now?
請問您知不知道現在幾點了呢
|
|