新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 11980|回复: 58

[银行] POSB&DBS 696人被盗提,涉款金额100万新币(加视频更新事件报道)

[复制链接]
发表于 5-1-2012 23:03:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

我先收到一个手机短信:
POSB和DBS ATM有多人被盗提,请赶快去查看你的银行户口。
我还在想是不是故意捉弄我的?我如果信了的话岂不是被他愚弄了?如果我真的去查看我的银行户口,是不是很可笑的行为?我打过去询问详情的话,可能对方会说愚人节游戏?想想,还是算了吧。我没有去多想了,也没有下一步的任何行动。

接着出门去对面NTUC买点小东西。路过咖啡店时,咖啡店里的电视机正在播报新闻:
POSB银行的ATM被盗提了,某女人说她被盗提了3000元新币。。
原来手机短信是真事呀。

我东西也不买了,掉头回家了。回到家里去登录我的网上银行,POSB的和DBS的,全部登录不上去。这,只能说明一个问题:大批大批的POSB、DBS银行用户在登录网银,造成网络塞车。

由这件事,想起了几年前的事情:
几年前,出国旅游去了某个国家,在某国家有使用过信用卡消费一两次。
回到新加坡了,手机突然接到了来自银行的电话询问。
银行问我现在在哪里?我答我现在在新加坡呀。
银行说:因为在某国有我的信用卡消费了【好大一笔钱】,买了很多贵重物品。
我说信用卡在我身上呀,就是现在,信用卡还在我的身上。
银行说:如果不是你自己消费的,我们将冻结你的信用卡。如果你现在急需用到信用卡,请到柜台去办理。
于是信用卡被停了。好在$$无损失。但是吓得一身冷汗。

写到这里,我又去登录我的DBS网银:
一片空白。
再等,【该网页无法显示】。

这银行卡,信用卡,还真不是那么的安全。论坛也出现了什么复制信用卡,复制公寓门卡什么的广告帖,我一见到立马就删除的,这种帖子,危害不浅啊。不但要严打,更要诛灭九族,绝不姑息养奸。

下面是搜到的关于这个事件的相关报道:

SINGAPORE: Police are investigating several cases of unauthorised withdrawals from POSB and DBS Bank accounts allegedly made in Malaysia.

Some POSB and DBS Bank customers informed DBS on Wednesday that unauthorized withdrawals were made in Malaysia through their DBS/POSB ATM and debit cards.

As at 8pm Thursday, about 200 customers have informed the bank of unauthorized withdrawals. The average amount withdrawn was about S$1,000.

DBS Bank's managing director and head for consumer banking group (Singapore), Jeremy Soo, told MediaCorp that the bank de-activated the cards immediately and it is now taking steps to compensate affected customers in full.

DBS says anyone who believes that their ATM or debit cards may have been compromised should contact the bank immediately on 1800-220-1111 or visit any DBS/POSB branch.

It assures customers that they will be fully compensated for any unauthorised withdrawals within 24 hours.

DBS adds that investigations are under way and it is validating all ATM/Debit card transactions made in Malaysia over the past few days.

The bank will alert customers if they detect any unusual activity on their accounts.

One victim, 27-year-old Ms Chen, discovered something was amiss when she checked her bank account online on Wednesday night. "Some transactions done, five times. In total, about $3,000 (withdrawn)," she said.

Another affected customer, Ms Li, said an unauthorised withdrawal from her account was made from a shopping centre in Kuala Lumpur.

Both victims decided to make a police report.

"In the police station, I actually encountered this Malay woman. She was also making this police report on an (unauthorised) withdrawal of 1,500 ringgit. Then I realized I was not the only one," said Ms Li.

According to the victims, the transactions took place in Malaysia while their ATM cards were with them safely in Singapore.

"When I called the bank, they informed me that the transaction was made in a Malaysian ATM machine. And it was withdrawn around the same time I was withdrawing my money," said Ms Lin, another victim.

发表于 5-1-2012 23:28:24|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
我也查查。。希望没人盗提钱,有人倒存钱。。我缺钱。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:28:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
去楼下三大行的ATM转了一圈。。感谢上帝。。。钱还在。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:31:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
eastman47 发表于 5-1-2012 23:28
去楼下三大行的ATM转了一圈。。感谢上帝。。。钱还在。。。。

你是去的ATM机子查看吗?这个是不堵车,可是有没有被盗提,查看不到呀。

点评

CHECK BALANCE ....  详情 回复 发表于 5-1-2012 23:33
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:33:22|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得ATM机子只看到结余数目而已。余额多少,我自己也不是很有数。

点评

有钱人都这样,只是记住个大数字,后面的数字都忽略的  详情 回复 发表于 5-1-2012 23:38
有钱人奥。。。。。。。。。。。。。  详情 回复 发表于 5-1-2012 23:38
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:35:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
日常保管信用卡的安全问题

1、信用卡仅限持卡人本人使用,切勿将信用卡转借他人使用。这将会保障您的权益,防止盗用风险,以避免不必要的损失。若有需要,可为符合条件的家人申请附属卡片,并引导亲友安全用卡。

2、妥善保管个人资料,也勿将卡号、有效期等个人信息告诉他人。何人(包括银行工作人员)都无权询问您的个人密码。

3、将信用卡和身份证、密码分开存放,在一些需要寄放外套的公共场合,不要将装有信用卡的钱包放在外套口袋,也不要将其置于车内或寄物柜中。请将卡号及银行客户服务电话号码另行抄录并妥善保管,以便出现意外时可及时联系。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:38:03|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
管理员:
以后,复制信用卡、门卡的广告一出现,不要只是删除,请锁定IP地址,立马报警。
警察可以通过网络技术人员查到窝点。
还有,就是本地[关键词屏蔽]网络广告,网上拉客的,也比照上述程序报警处理。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:40:22|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
如果是银行网络被骇客入侵,就真的很恐怖了!

点评

同感,辛苦存的钱随时有变成0的可能性。希望银行快点给个说法。到底是怎么被盗的  详情 回复 发表于 6-1-2012 15:43
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:41:53|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 eastman47 于 5-1-2012 23:44 编辑
amanda19890225 发表于 5-1-2012 23:35
如果被盗了,银行会补回那个钱吗?。。。。

SINGAPORE: Police are investigating several cases of unauthorised withdrawals from POSB and DBS Bank accounts allegedly made in Malaysia.

Some POSB and DBS Bank customers informed DBS on Wednesday that unauthorized withdrawals were made in Malaysia through their DBS/POSB ATM and debit cards.

As at 8pm Thursday, about 200 customers have informed the bank of unauthorized withdrawals. The average amount withdrawn was about S$1,000.

DBS Bank's managing director and head for consumer banking group (Singapore), Jeremy Soo, told MediaCorp that the bank de-activated the cards immediately and it is now taking steps to compensate affected customers in full.

DBS says anyone who believes that their ATM or debit cards may have been compromised should contact the bank immediately on 1800-220-1111 or visit any DBS/POSB branch.

注意奥:within 24 hours
It assures customers that they will be fully compensated for any unauthorised withdrawals within 24 hours.

DBS adds that investigations are under way and it is validating all ATM/Debit card transactions made in Malaysia over the past few days.

The bank will alert customers if they detect any unusual activity on their accounts.

One victim, 27-year-old Ms Chen, discovered something was amiss when she checked her bank account online on Wednesday night. "Some transactions done, five times. In total, about $3,000 (withdrawn)," she said.

Another affected customer, Ms Li, said an unauthorised withdrawal from her account was made from a shopping centre in Kuala Lumpur.

"In the police station, I actually encountered this Malay woman. She was also making this police report on an (unauthorised) withdrawal of 1,500 ringgit. Then I realized I was not the only one," said Ms Li.

According to the victims, the transactions took place in Malaysia while their ATM cards were with them safely in Singapore.

"When I called the bank, they informed me that the transaction was made in a Malaysian ATM machine. And it was withdrawn around the same time I was withdrawing my money," said Ms Lin, another victim.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-1-2012 23:42:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
网上去搜到一个:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表