Time can never mend.时光永远无法弥补
The careless whispers of a good friend.好友间的无心细语
To the heart & mind.于内心深处。
Ignorance is kind.无知是福
There's no comfort in the truth.真相只会让你难过
Pain is all U'll find.你发掘出的只会是痛苦
Should've known better than.我知道本可以更好些的
I feel so unsure.我没有丝毫把握
As I take Ur hand.当我牵着你的手
And lead U 2 the dance floor.带你步入舞池时
As the music dies.一曲终了
Something in Ur eyes.你眼中的遗憾
Calls 2 mind the silver screen.唤起了过去的一幕幕
And all its sad good-byes.但对这一切我只能伤感的说再见了
I'm never gonna dance again.我以后不会再跳舞
Guilty feet have got no rhythm.因为内疚的舞步毫无节奏
Though it's easy 2 pretend.尽管我内心的难过很容易掩饰
I know U're not a fool.但我知道你不是傻瓜
Should've known better than 2 cheat a friend.我本不该欺骗朋友的
And waste the chance that I've been given.我错过了本应该把握的机会
So I'm never gonna dance again.所以我打算不再跳舞
The way I danced with U.以不去重温与你走过的舞步
Never without Ur love.从此失去你的爱!
Tonight the music seems so loud.今晚的音乐是如此的刺耳
I wish that we could lose this crowd.我希望我们能远离这喧嚣的人群
Maybe it's better this way.也许这样会好些
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want 2 say.我们所说的话会伤害彼此
We could have been so good together.我们本好好的在一起的
We could have lived this dance forever.我们本可以让这舞曲无限延续
But now,who's gonna dance with me ? 但今夜谁与我共舞?
Please stay.请留步
(Now that U're gone)Now that U're gone.现在你走了
(Now that U're gone)Was what I did is so wrong.我所为是不是错误的?
So wrong that U had 2 leave me alone ? 错到以至你离我而去?