新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2204|回复: 8

[原创] Is singapore woman so ridiculous ?

[复制链接]
发表于 7-4-2012 04:41:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I lived in waterina at geylang of singpoare. The aparment is pretty good but the residents seem not so good.
Today I went down to swim with my friend. When I just get into the swimming pool, I saw my friend collide with a woman in the pool, because they didn't see each other and the pool doesn't have swim lane. And they didn't stop and just separated right now. So I though it just a small accident. But the woman look at me, so I smile for polite and say sorry for my friend. Then she come to me and complain. I smile and say sorry repeatedly, but she's not gonna stop, and even complain about my english, asked me to remind my friend, and even said she called police last time she met this kind of thing. I continued smiling and apologizing until she left. But she made me totally in no mood to swim today. I just feel so ridiculous. I didn't do anything to this woman and she made me feel like I am a criminal. Is all singapore woman so strange? or just because I look like a rube ?
发表于 7-4-2012 11:31:02|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Individuals just
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-4-2012 11:54:34|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I think it's a particular example. Do not  mind.Be happy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-4-2012 22:24:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
A few of Singaporean are good at complaining even yelling to others especially for foreign workers who can be deemed to steal their rice bowls. However, they may keep silent immediately when referring to what actions could be done.

I had clear mind that I once quarreled with one local because he discriminated me with "well behaviour". Futhermore, he claimed that he would call police to deport me back to China if I did not sincerely apologize to him. To his surprise, I passed my handset to him to call police alternatively I suggested that both of us can take a cab to nearest police office. Ironically, he was end up with left away and nothing happen. It showed that the guy want to proclaimed himself NB and ZB but end up with SB.

My advice to u is that dont let them bully u if you encounter it next time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2012 04:07:32|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Just cant believe..how could they develop their country without our foreign manpower? They should clearly understand..we come sg to help them so that their people can step into a better life. They never know, or dont fully understand how important our foreign workforce are meaning to them stupid n low grade people.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2012 16:07:49|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I guess.....that particular woman was pretty ridiculous, needless to say. But it's unnecessary to jump to conclusion. Don't you think so?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2012 12:06:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
It's not that unusual. Know your right and do the right thing and you'll be fine.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2012 13:59:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
goo_lu__ 发表于 9-4-2012 16:07
I guess.....that particular woman was pretty ridiculous, needless to say. But it's unnecessary to ju ...

I would also think that the particular woman was pretty ridiculous.  But I don't think she was specifically targeting at people of PRC nationality (based on LZ's write-up that she approached LZ to make a complain before LZ had any conversation with her).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-4-2012 20:02:34|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
何必跟一个疯婆子一般jian shi '
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表