1234下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3301|回复: 31

[房产] how to pay agent fee, waiting for reply, thanks

[复制链接]
发表于 21-4-2012 20:27:38|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi,  I have a question on the rental fee that I pay to agent:
Say:
I paid ½ month of the rental fee to the agent for the 1st contract (one –year contract)
For the same tenant, I paid ½ month of the rental fee to the same agent for the 2nd contract (one-year contract)
For the same tenant, how much that I should pay to the same agent for the 3rd contract (two year contract)?
As a normal practice, how do you pay the agent fee like this?
Is that I need to pay the agent fee forever if the same tenant?
My agent always asked me to sign a contract that if the tenant is the same, I need to pay the agent fee.
Many thanks in advance!
发表于 21-4-2012 20:54:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
:'(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 10:07:09|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
:'(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 10:23:46|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
As long as you keep the same tenant , u need to pay the agent commission as articulated oin the initial contract . This is the practice. In return , u can ask the agent to work for u for the relevant services  and works for renewing the TA etc .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 10:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 10:49:46|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 freesoul99 于 22-4-2012 10:50 编辑

I dont think u need to pay and pay the agent fee forever for the same tenant. After all, its between you and the tenant after one year. Unless u or the tenant insists hiring the agent to represent u.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 12:20:49|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
freesoul99 发表于 22-4-2012 10:49
I dont think u need to pay and pay the agent fee forever for the same tenant. After all, its between ...

The thing is there is a clause in the initial TA about this . Unless it is addressed before the first round when the TA was started.

It is bit tough to get rid of the agent
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 13:55:22|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
yes, when i sign the first contract, i did not think too much about this clause. now, I feel difficult to get rid of the agent even i am not satisfied with him. i donot mind to give the agent fee as long as it worth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 14:10:57|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
wbma 发表于 22-4-2012 13:55
yes, when i sign the first contract, i did not think too much about this clause. now, I feel difficu ...

It is never considered to be worth by an owner because subsequent work is much less then what the agent  had done for u initially .   You have to stay with  this anyway until you change a new tenant or the  particular agent quit from the business :)

Think this another way around , if u put the prremises up to market again for a new tenant , u still need to pay commission for a new contract . So basically just accept it as part of your cost . That way ,you will be more confortable ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2012 16:46:57|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
thank you, i am better now.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表