新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2385|回复: 5

*** 上帝恨恶人的自尊 ***

[复制链接]
发表于 23-4-2014 18:26:34|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
上帝恨恶人的自尊

平安弟兄姊妹们!圣经明确写到:上帝恨恶人的自尊。经文中超过三次讲到,上帝是怎样地恨恶人的自尊:①雅各4:6明确地说:“  神阻挡骄傲的人,赐恩给谦卑的人”;②箴言3:34:“上帝讥诮那好讥诮的人,赐恩给谦卑的人”;③彼得前书5:5:“你们年幼的,也要顺服年长的。就是你们众人,也都要以谦卑束腰,彼此顺服。因为 神阻挡骄傲的人,赐恩给谦卑的人。”

圣经也将自尊列在上帝所恨恶的四件事之中:箴言8:13:“敬畏耶和华在乎恨恶邪恶。那骄傲、狂妄、并恶道,以及乖谬的口都为我所恨恶。”

上帝所恨恶的七件事中也能找到自尊:箴言6:17-19:“高傲的眼,撒谎的舌,流无辜人血的手,图谋恶计的心,飞跑行恶的脚,吐谎言的假见证,并弟兄中布散分争的人”。事实上,上帝视自尊与谋杀同类。

为什么上帝如此恨恶人的自尊?因为,这个罪是使我们远离上帝,以致阻挡我们不能被上帝所用,来成就祂的旨意。当我们只按己意行事时,就不可能服从上帝的旨意。自尊致使我们在上帝的国里,毫无用处。当我们忘了上帝不是为我们而存在,而我们是为上帝而存在时,我们就成了自尊的牺牲品。

GOD hates human pride

Shalom Brothers n Sisters,

The Bible makes it very clear that GOD hates human pride. More than three times in the Scripture states how GOD hates human pride: (1) James 4:6 states very clearly, “GOD resists the proud, but gives graces to the humble.” (2) Pro. 3:34 “Surely HE scorns the scornful , but gives grace to the humble.” (3)1 Pet. 5:5 “Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for ‘GOD resists the proud , but gives grace to the humble.’

The Bible also lists pride among four things that the LORD hates – Pro 8: 13 “The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way and the perverse mouth I hate.”

Pride also finds a place among seven things (sins) that are an abomination to GOD: Pro.6: 17-19 “A proud look ,A lying tongue ,Hands that shed innocent blood ,A heart that devises wicked plans ,Feet that are swift in running to evil , A false witness who speaks lies ,And one who sows discord among brethren. In effect, GOD puts pride in the same category with murder!

Why does GOD hate human pride so much? Because it is the one sin that keeps us from allowing GOD to use us for HIS purposes. When we commit ourselves to doing things our way, we are in no position to do things GOD’s way. Pride renders us useless in the kingdom of GOD. We fall prey to pride when we forget that GOD does not exist for us, but we exist for HIM.

发表于 24-4-2014 11:49:03|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

骄傲在败坏以先,狂心在跌倒之前
骄傲在败坏以先,狂心在跌倒之前(箴言16:18
平安弟兄姊妹们!不是所有的毁灭都因为自尊,但是自尊永远都会导致毁灭,并且我们通常会迷失在那些令自己极为自豪的事情中,就如曾经所获得的、所赚得的、所拥有的、所实现的。当世界所有的领袖都能放下他们的自尊和骄傲、谦卑降服在上帝面前时,国与国、族与族之间就将不会再有战争和冲突。
让所有自称为基督徒的人都谦卑降服在上帝的跟前,并以谦卑对待基督里的弟兄姊妹们,而且永远都牢记:上帝不是为我们而存在,我们是为上帝而存在。
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall
Pro. 16:18 “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.”
Shalom Brothers and Sisters,
While not all destructions are caused by pride, but pride always ends in destruction – and usually, we lose the very thing we feel most proud about having achieved, earned, owned, or accomplished. When all the leaders of the world can put down their pride and humble themselves before GOD, then there will be no wars or strife between nations and races.
Let all who call themselves Christian humble before GOD and towards all brothers and sisters in CHRIST. And always remember that “GOD does not exist for us, but we exist for HIM.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-4-2014 10:34:41|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

所有的荣耀和颂赞都属于上帝
平安弟兄姊妹们!所有的荣耀和颂赞都属于我们的上帝,因为祂是万有的创造者,我们不能分享祂的荣耀。当我们把上帝的荣耀归与自己时,从实质上会说:“你们看看我成就的!看看我的成功!看看我,所有的成就都是因为我的努力和我的聪明才智!”我们这样做,就是否认是上帝授权与我们并使我们能够成就一切事。我们有任何的好地方,都是因为上帝的设计和祂赎回我们;我们在任何方面成为卓越,这也都是出于上帝的旨意。没有上帝将祂的美善赋予我们,我们根本没有一点好的地方,正如保罗在3:23里告诉我们:“因为世人都犯了罪,亏缺了 神的荣耀。”
All glory and honor belongs to our LORD
All glory and honor belongs to our LORD, because HE is the CREATOR of all things, and we cannot share HIS glory. When we seek to take HIS glory for ourselves – saying, in effect, “Look at what I have accomplished! Look at my success! Look at who I am, all because I work hard and work smart!” – we deny that everything we accomplish comes about because GOD enables and empowers us to accomplish it. Any good in us is by HIS design and redemption. Anything noteworthy that we become, we become because HE wills it. We have no goodness part from GOD’s goodness imparted to us. Paul tells us in Rom.3:23 – “. . . for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2014 16:24:01|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

心里默想
愚昧人若静默不言,也可算为智慧;闭口不说,也可算为聪明(箴言17:28
平安弟兄姊妹们!有我们必须开口讲话的时候,就要适时开口(以斯帖4:14“此时你若闭口不言,犹大人必从别处得解脱、蒙拯救,你和你父家必至灭亡。焉知你得了王后的位分,不是为现今的机会吗?”使徒行传18:9夜间主在异象中对保罗说:“不要怕,只管讲,不要闭口”),但是,在极多的时间里,我们应当保持静默(诗篇4:4“你们应当畏惧,不可犯罪。在床上的时候,要心里思想,并要肃静”)
Meditate within your heart
Pro. 17:28 – Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; when he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive.
There are times when we must speak up (Esth. 4:14 – “For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”; Acts 18:9 -Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent.”) but there are vastly more times when we should keep silent. “Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.” (Ps. 4:4).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2014 15:25:11|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

耶和华的名是坚固台
耶和华的名是坚固台,义人【就是信靠且服从上帝的人:亚伯兰信【信靠并服从】耶和华,耶和华就以此为他的义---创世纪15:6】奔入,便得安稳(箴言18:10
平安弟兄姊妹们!当困难来临,你奔向哪里?当苦难出现,你的第一反应如何?是直接奔向上帝的坚固台,还是跳进绝望的境地,或逃往世上的一个角落?
一个真正的基督徒应该是基督的跟从者,就是服从基督的全部话语,只服从祂的部分教导就是犯罪。撒旦也信耶稣是上帝的儿子,但是他不服从上帝。只因为你受了洗、读了祷告文,但仍旧活在罪里,你怎么还能因此确定自己是被上帝称义呢?加略人犹大不是主耶稣指定的十二使徒之一吗?加略人犹大不是也跟你一样受了洗,读了祷告文吗?然而,他是否因此自动就被上帝称义,像你们声称自己被称义一样?亚拿尼亚和他妻子不是因说谎被上帝杀死吗?他们不是也和所有基督徒一样都受了洗吗?你认为,这些人的名字仍写在羔羊的生命册上吗?不要被你牧师的假道欺骗,他们说一旦你受洗,就保证在上帝的国度有一席之地。主耶稣在启示录3:1-6说:“那有 神的七灵和七星的说:‘我知道你的行为,按名你是活的,其实是死的。你要警醒,坚固那剩下将要衰微的。因我见你的行为,在我 神面前,没有一样是完全的。所以要回想你是怎样领受、怎样听见的,又要遵守,并要悔改。若不警醒,我必临到你那里如同贼一样【希伯来9:28…将来要向那等候祂(活在服从上帝教导的生命中)的人第二次显现】。我几时临到,你也决不能知道。然而在撒狄你还有几名是未曾污秽自己衣服的(没有违背上帝的教导),他们要穿白衣与我同行,因为他们是配得过的。凡得胜的(战胜罪恶),必这样穿白衣,我也必不从生命册上涂抹他的名,且要在我父面前和我父众使者面前认他的名。圣灵向众教会所说的话,凡有耳的,就应当听。’”
The name of the LORD is a strong tower
Pro. 18:10 – The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous (those who trust and obey the LORD: Gen. 15:6 - Abram believed [trusted and obeyed] the LORD, and HE credited it to him as righteousness.) run to it and are safe.
Where do you run when trouble comes? How do you react at the first sign of hardship? Do you run directly to the tower of GOD or do you jump into pits of despair or flee to earthbound huts?
A true Christian should be one that is a follower of Christ - total obedient to the WORD of the LORD. Partial obedient to the teachings of JESUS CHRIST is a sin. Satan also believe JESUS CHRIST but he does not obey HIM. Are you sure you are accredited by GOD as righteous just because you have been baptized and said the prayer and still living is sins? Is Judas Iscariot one of those twelve whom JESUS designated as apostles? (Luke 6:13, 16). Have Judas Iscariot not been baptized and said the prayer just like you did? Was he being automatically accredited the status of righteousness by GOD, just as you claim yourself to be? Ananias and his wife Sapphira slain by GOD for lying? Have they not been baptized just as all you Christians have? Do you think all these people’s names are still written in the Lamb’s book of life? Do not be deceived by your Pastors’ false preaching – that you are guaranteed a place in the Kingdom of GOD once you are baptized; the LORD tells us in Rev. 3: -1These are the words of HIM who holds the seven spirits of GOD and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.2Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of MY GOD.3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you (Heb. 9:28 - . . . . . to bring salvation to those who are waiting [living in obedient to HIS teachings] for HIM).4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes (have not disobeyed MY teachings). They will walk with ME, dressed in white, for they are worthy.5 The one who is victorious (overcome sins) will, like them (who have not soiled their clothes), be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before MY FATHER and HIS angels.6Whoever has ears, let them hear what the SPIRIT says to the churches.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-4-2014 10:50:04|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

宽恕人的过失是自己的荣耀
人有见识,就不轻易发怒;宽恕人的过失,便是自己的荣耀(箴言19:11
平安弟兄姊妹们!其实,我们中有很多人在人际关系方面都存在问题,因为我们总是坚持自己是“对的”。我们要求每个人都要按照我们的方法看待事情,并且因为我们拒绝宽恕别人的过失,那么最后就致使我们疏远自己的家人和朋友。
Glory is to overlook a transgression
Pro. 19:11 – The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger, and his glory is to overlook a transgression.
Many of us get into real trouble in our relationships because we insist on being “right.” We demand that everyone see things our way and because we refuse to overlook a transgression, we end up alienating our friends and family.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表