电话: -
邮箱:
QQ: -
主页:
微信:
价格: $
Sales Analyst

Position: Sales Analyst
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about data, has the strong attentiveness to raw data. Able to convert raw data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The candidate will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.

Responsibilities
·  Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports – business marketing & campaign reports
·  Develop and implement data collection system and other strategies that would optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
·  Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
·  Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
·  Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
·  Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
·  Attention to detail & meticulous

Requirements:
1.  Strong knowledge in Excel (Macro & Pivot tables), SPSS, reporting packaging, dashboards
2.  Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate big data with attention to detail and accuracy
3.  Have pre-requisite knowledge of ecommerce
4.  Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (BS in Business administration, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
顶贴
回复

使用道具 举报

I hold Dependant Pass and I am good at data analysis, Can i get your contact number?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

linwu482 发表于 11-7-2016 12:07
I hold Dependant Pass and I am good at data analysis, Can i get your contact number?

Please call me @ or PH @
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

linwu482 发表于 11-7-2016 12:07

or please send your resume to me email address: [email protected]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复