电话: -
邮箱: [email protected]
QQ: -
主页:
微信:
价格: $
本帖最后由 supersy 于 2-9-2016 09:56 编辑

• Responsibility:
1, Answer enquiries from potential clients through various channels, i.e. phone calls, walk-in, online, and emails, etc. Conduct comprehensive consultation to address clients’ questions regarding to our investment, immigration, housing, and studying projects all over the world. Provide customized solution to clients for their needs and close deal.

2, Work closely with marketing team on events and campaigns to collaborate with external partners (such as investment banks, private banks, training centers, vehicle retailers, real estate agencies, etc.). And identify potential clients from these events.

3, Assist in materials/documents preparation for clients, increase company reputation and clients satisfaction, and explore potential business.

• Requirements:
1, Good in both English and Mandarin, with reading, writing and speaking ( to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates )
2, Good communication skills. Must be persuasive.
3, Be patient, with customer service sense.
4, Positive attitude. Able to handle multiple tasks under high pressure.
5, Relevant sales and marketing experience preferred.

工作地点:CBD区域,5天工作,全面培训,高佣金.  请将您的简历发送至:[email protected]. 我们将择优通知您面试。谢谢!
发表于 半年前|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层
I sent my resume to email :[email protected],please let me know whether I have this opportunity to have this position, thank you . I believe I can do this job very well.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表