新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2923|回复: 1

PSA on GARRETT POPCORN

[复制链接]
发表于 13-9-2019 18:11:32|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 shelley_araine 于 13-9-2019 18:43 编辑

TURE STORY FROM MY FRIEND
- look what my husband found while indulging in his gourmet popcorn snack from Garrett - A METAL SCREW!  We had gone to the new Garrett Popcorn store at Raffles City and bought a mix of cheese and macadamia caramel corn. While my husband was biting into a big piece of the caramel popcorn, he bit down on something hard. Thinking at first that it was just an unpopped kernel, he finally spit it out and we were horrified to see that it was a METAL SCREW instead! And the metal screw is the SAME COLOUR as the caramel popcorn!! We really thank God that my husband decided to spit it out instead of swallowing it - imagine what could have happened if he had swallowed the METAL SCREW!!! Even then, he had to get a tetanus shot from the doctor and had to get his teeth checked in case of fractured tooth since he bit down quite hard on it. CRAZY STUFF. Just imagine if it had been a young child or an old person instead - HORRORS!!!  Super super disappointed in Garrett Popcorn - with all the food poisoning cases being reported in the media recently, please please please double check your food before putting it into your mouth!!
IMG_5170.jpg
IMG_5178.jpg
IMG_5183.jpg
发表于 13-9-2019 23:21:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
能打华文字吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表