联系人: Sistic
电话:
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页: https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/sltfp1120a
价格: 10 $
本帖最后由 fingerplayers 于 14-10-2020 13:48 编辑

《让爱常在我心中》 Love Is The Last Thing On My Mind       SYNOPSIS 剧情简介                                                                                                                                                                                       
Seen through the eyes of a child, Love is the Last Thing on my Mind is a collection of vignettes of everyday society. A child is obsessed by gardening while her fatheris obsessed with protecting her from the enveloping haze, an elderly homeof neglected old folks confront their mortality, a couple in love gradually transit towards mutual neglect. “Love is the Last Thing on my Mind” is a heart-warming piece about the seemingly little transitions we face in our everyday lives, and the neglect we impose upon them.《让爱常在我心中》通过孩子的视角,探讨现代社会的日常小插曲。一个孩子沉迷于园艺,母亲却只沉迷于保护她受到阴霾的威胁。一个被遗弃的老人家在老人院里和生老病死的残酷现实面面相觑。一对热恋中的情侣感情逐渐降温。《让爱常在我心中》是我们往往忽略的生活蜕变乐章,是一场温馨的、有温度的情感交换.                                                                                                                                                     
Website/ 网站:https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/sltfp1120a

LIVESTREAM/直播:Friday, 30 October 2020, 8pm  (星期五,十月三十日,八点)      

CONTINUED BROADCAST:Saturday 31 October 2020, 12pm to Sunday, 1 November 2020, 12am (星期六,十月三十一日,十二点 直到 星期日,十一月一日,十二点)

SCREENING PLATFORMSISTIC Live                                                                                                                                                                     
Ticket Sales Period/买票日期:
29 September to 1 November 2020Ticket Pricing/ 票价格:$10.00 –Standard Ticket$20.00 – Season Pass (To access all 3 digital productions, usual price at $30.00.)

DurationApproximately 45 minutes (四十五分钟)
Language/语言Mandarin with English Surtitles (中文)

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表