本帖最后由 桃子charlene 于 6-11-2013 19:14 编辑

2013年的O/A LEVEL已经临近结束,预祝所有13年的考生又能取得优异的成绩。
在此同时,2014年的小班已经可以开始报名,有意者可直接联络

补习科目:

1. A level 物理 (55/小时)
2. O level 物理+化学 (30/小时)
3. O level 英文 (30/小时)

各位家长还有即将参加O水准考试的学生们大家好,
我是一位来自国立大学土木工程系今年大一的学生,女,从小来新加坡念书,经历过小六会考(PSLE),上了立化中学(River Valley High School)一所直通车学校,之后经历了A水准进了国大。

在这里发帖是想要招学生。本人有一年补习初中3年级和4年级物理的经验。今年年初曾经在家里教过一小班一小班的学生。后来因为回国的关系所以停了课。从国内回来以后经朋友介绍教一个今年O水准的女生物理。在我接手的时候,我的学生年中物理成绩是C5,但是在我的细心教导和她的努力下,她在10月预考的时候拿到了A1的佳绩。在O水准实际考试中,依然稳固A1。

由于我自己本身一直在新加坡就读,因此了解这边的授课情况,可以更加良好的对症下药,针对学生的弱点去进行教导。

说一下我的授课方式,据我了解,新加坡本地很多补习老师都是根据学生的课本和作业来教科,基本上就是陪着学生做功课,在学生不明白的时候再解释;我的方法是将一个章节分成一个个的部分,每讲一个部分就让学生学会运用,之后再继续。另外,我的补习资料全都是由我本人亲自准备,总结了每个章节的重点。除了主要的基本的资料以外,我还会自己准备练习题和答案,在学生做完以后将答案复印了发给学生,让学生看看标准答案和答案正确的呈现方法。此外,我在每一堂开始之前都会给我的学生一个15-20分钟的小测验,来了解一下他们最之前一堂课的知识的掌握程度。我很多学生都跟我反映这个方法很好,而且我也确实看到了他们的进步。

此外,由于我长期在这边念书,外加考试毕竟是用英语,所以我将会用英语授课(当然如果学生需要,我也可以用中文讲解,这个没有问题)。
我的授课理念是每个星期(可能是星期一到星期五晚上/周末早上)在我家客厅以一个班3-4个学生的形式进行,每堂课两个小时。我家住在文礼,离文礼地铁站很近。家里另外有我父亲和母亲两个人,所以各位家长和学生可以完全放心安全问题。此外,初三和初四学生将会分开授课。

我的联络电话是: (思瑶)
有兴趣的家长或者学生可以拨电话联系我。

下面是我准备过的资料的照片,各位家长和学生可以过目。

这些是我准备的资料

小测验

小总结

一个例子:kinematics的 notes

kinematics 的 练习题

相对应的答案

A most sincere greeting to all parents and students who are going to take your O level examinations.

I’m a student currentlystudying in NUS civil engineering. I’m female and have beenin Singapore since young. I went through PSLE after which Iwent to River Valley High School, which offersintegrated program, where I stayed for 6 years. After taking A levels last year, Isuccessfully went into NUS.

The reason to why I’m posting this isto look for students who are keen to find tuition for sec3 or sec 4 O level physics. I have one year of experience being anO level physics tuition teacher. At the beginning of this year, I startedclasses in my home where I taught sec 3 and sec 4 students separately till endof May when I went back to China for a holiday. After coming back in July, fromthe recommendation of my friend, I started giving a student private tuition. When I just startedteaching her, she had a grade of C5 for her physics during mid-terms. After 2months of hard work, I managed to pull up her result from C5 to A1 for herPrelims. She also managed to score 35 upon 40 for her physics O level paper 1after checking her answers from the net.

Since I’ve been studying inSingapore for a very long time and the O level papers are in English, I’ll be conducting mylessons in English. However, if my students require specialconcerns, I can also help in translating the text or explaining the ideas inChinese. Furthermore, I can also teach from my ownexperience as a student here and I’m sure I can find theright way to guide each individual of my student and help them to excel intheir work.

An elaboration on my teaching method, asfar as I’m concerned, most tuition teachers inSingapore only make use of their student’s school textbooks andworksheet when they teach and all they do is just explaining to their studentsonly when they ask. In my case, I’ve prepared all thenotes, tutorial worksheets and answers sheets myself and had summarized all themain points into my notes. My worksheets also serve as a purpose of extrapractice (practice makes perfect) and after completion, I will photocopy the answersfor my students and let them see the correct method of presentation and way ofsolving. It is also a habit of mine to start off each lesson with a short 15-20minutes quiz to help me understand the level of understanding of the knowledgetaught during the previous lesson. Many of my students had feedback to me thatit was a very good way for even they themselves to keep track their learningprocess and I have also witnessed their improvements along the way.

My idea of how the lessons are to be conductedis that, the lessons will be held at my home most likely weekday nights orweekend mornings with 3-4 students in each class. My home is situated at Boon Lay and isextremely near to the MRT station. The sec 3 and sec 4classes will be separated and my home only comprises of my mum and dadtherefore I guarantee the safety of each of my student.

If any of you parents or students arekeen, please contact Charlene at .

点评

桃子教得很好哦~虽然我也是补习老师,算是竞争对手吧,但是,桃子的敬业和认真,。。哎。。。本人自愧不如。。经常还要找桃子讨教呢~UP UP~~  发表于 半年前
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

up~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

steven1993 发表于 16-4-2012 23:05
我服了,专业的广告就是牛,相信自己的实力通过他们也能给你介绍人啊,前提是你补得好,我就有这样的经验 ...

额...这个不算是专业的广告吧....

因为既然要教就是要拿出诚心的对吧~ 而且我不想浪费家长的钱~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

steven1993 发表于 16-4-2012 23:16
本猫笑而不语

喵星人~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

steven1993 发表于 18-4-2012 00:41
小桃子啊,我觉的吧,论数理化还是国内教的好,虽然是应付性考试,但是说实话新加坡的并不比得上哦,所以 ...

既然你是在国内学的就代表你更会应付国内的考试,但是我却知道怎么应付本地的考试和答题格式。
而且呢...新加坡大学排名怎么也比较前面吧?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报