和大部分的家教老师不同的是其能够根据学生的现实状况,学习程度,学习能力随时进行调整,并制定相应的学习计划。
有需要家教的学生,可以发短信与我联系,并进行具体安排。

基本收费要求:
初中学生,语言类:S$35~40/hr,
高中学生,语言类:S$40~45/hr
初中学生,科学,数学科目:S$30~40/hr
高中学生,科学,数学科目:S$40~50/hr

想同时上两个科目以上的学生会有优惠。

由于我的教学理念是一定要给学生最合适,有效,且生动的教学方式,我第一个小时的教学不会收费。如果学生或家长觉得满意,从第二个小时开始计费。如果不满意,可以另请高明。

欢迎大家咨询!

Personal Information:

Hello! I am Shiyuan, currently an undergraduate majoring in Life Sciences at National University of Singapore. I am also
a Junior Mentor registered and approved by Special Programme in Sciences, a prestigious programme in Singapore that
nurtures outstanding scientists and researchers. I have more than four years of experiences in giving private class and
group class tuition. Almost all my previous tutees made considerable improvement on their study methods and critical
thinking skills, which were in turn shown as better performances for their exams. Being different from most of the tutors
nowadays, I do not charge for the first hour of my lesson. This is because I usually take one hour to assess the capability
and standard of the students as well as accepting any feedbacks from the students or their parents. I will only start to charge
from the second hour onwards after making sure that both the student and the parents are satisfied with my teaching. I will
customise study plan base on my assessement and make adjustments to it whenever necessary. I focus more on teaching the
students methods than teaching them to memorise past year papers because I believe the essence of teaching is for them to
internalise the thinking skills.

I am better trained in teaching mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chinese, General Paper.

Anyone interested are welcomed to contact me to have further discussions.

General Guidelines for Tuition fee (per hour per subject)
For Secondary school students on language courses:S$35~40/hr,
For High School students of Junior College students on language courses:S$40~45/hr,
For Secondary school students on Sciences and Maths: S$30~40/hr
For High School students of Junior College students on Sciences and Maths:S$40~50/hr

Students who wish to be offered lessons on more than two subjects simultaneously will have discounts accordingly.

Thank you for reading and giving me the chance to offer you helps!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表