电话:
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
价格: $
本帖最后由 CP-Linc-eption. 于 17-2-2014 02:11 编辑

姓名: Mr Lin Chen
毕业学校: Chung Cheng High School (Main) (中正总校)/ Temasek Junior Collige (淡马锡初级学院)
现今职业:O&A Level 毕业生,现为国大大二学生
补习范围:O Level/Primary
补习课目:O Level: (Higher) Chinese, Elective-geography, Math(A & E)/chem/physics, English; Primary: all (math, Chinese, science, English)
联系方式: (电话或短信)
补习经验:小六应届毕业生,中学生等
补习方式:一对一
补习费用,地点等:(再议)

本人是SM1中国奖学金生,同时是一名认真负责的家教,拥有丰富家教经验及方式方法,熟悉新加坡教育系统和套路,善于与学生沟通并能迅速发现其长短处,可以保证对学生进行有针对性、实效性的辅导,并在Chinese, Higher Chinese, Maths, Science等科目拥有足够的优势与经验(成绩可证明)。补习费用等均可再议。谢谢! :)

As a mature PRC scholar who has been educated in Singapore for more than 6 years and has already been an excellent private part-time tutor teaching in various subjects and students from many schools  for more than 2 years, I have sufficient and proficient experience and advantages in teaching Chinese, Higher Chinese, Maths, Science, etc, which can also be all proved by my decent O-level and A-level results. Moreover, I am very familiar with all the exam systems and the various ways to answer all tpyes of questions as well. Besides all of these, as a caring and attentive person, I am extremely patient and responsible with all kinds of students who I will teach and I can certainly always guide them to the correct ways to answer different types of the questions and the exams well. Definitely, should the students have any doubts or questions, I will absolutely answer and explain all of them patiently and carefully as best as I can! Thanks a lot! :)
发表于 半年前|来自: | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表