邮编:
联系人: ROSA
电话: -
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
本帖最后由 bber01 于 5-3-2014 16:54 编辑

现转卖一台索尼LED电视机,型号KDL46EX520 ME6,尺寸46'' ,  在2011年10月买进来的,一直装在办公室会议室,很少很少用,基本还是很新的,没有任何问题,原价S$1849,现在低价出售S$600,走过路过赶紧来买啦,地址在 乌节路。

联系电话: 或者 HP:

电视性能:
Appearance
The value oriented 46EX520 is not trying to blow you away with its looks. Like last years EX500 series LED, it is pretty sharp looking until you get up close and notice some of the more "plastic" feaures (both figurative and literal.) If having the hottest looking, thinnest depth metallic chrome bezel framing is important to you, this is not your TV.
Internet Applications and Connectivity
Sony was the first out with a true Internet TV this past fall of 2010 with the GT1 series, enabled with Googles Chrome browser. The EX520 does not enjoy that much connectivity but it does have an impressive array of options through the Qriocity Sony Video on Demand App options including your standard choices HuluPlus, Pandora, Amazon VonD, You Tube, Slacker Internet Radio, Crackly, Hmm why am I not seeing Netflix here? Must be a typo in the specs from Sony. Does anyone dare not carry Netflix?
Qriocity also has a highly touted (by Sony) music options service – Music Unlimited powered by... you guessed it, Qriocity. Hey, I just want it free, I want to buy this TV and it enable me to get the music I want for free! Deal!
Standout Features
LED Backlighting is bright, vivid.
New X-Reality Video Engine, with 3D TV capability.
A new Media Remote control application option for the iPhone, iTouch, or mobile Android devices. The app, which may be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace, functions as a full remote with keyboard, allows online content search, and playback.
The TV has a built in Skype embedded enabled feature to allow for video chat.
Connections
3 or more HDMI inputs should be plenty on any TV. 1 rear ethernet port, 1 side USB port, 2 rear Component video inputs, and 1 RF.
KDL46EX520 Value Rating Review
电视机 招聘.jpg
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
upppppppppppppp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

uppppppppppppppppppppp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报