发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
25,29,30March, 3April. Only$104?
Will check and get back to you . 3apr pay will get at 2may
Ok
Have you checked my pay?
Nt yet ready. Next friday
My pay?
You want me to go to ministry of man power or want to pay me, it's already almost one month overdue.
Mad
Which pay you talking about
I worked 4days, only received $104, didn't I explained to you and you said will check for me, I have all the evidence ok? You are so young, got problem go and solve it, don't be crazy. If you still don't want to pay me I'll go to ministry of manpower to seek help, is that alright?
You bluff here bluff there for what?
Your coming pay didnt i tell you friday?
You said 2may
2may i replied you next friday. What you talking
Still want to bluff, nice.
I'll wait until tomorrow, all your message is here, if I don't receive again, I'll go to ministry of manpower to settle, tks.
Tmr you come office collect lo
You are mad, siao already, after bluffing want to threaten me, you think you sexy super star ah? I've give you my bank account no. If tomorrow you still don't want to pay, I'll hand it over to government. And you don't provoke me, otherwise I'll call the police, or may be newspaper, you got it or not?
I give you chance already, you want them to check everything out, or what, that's it.
你以为你在演无间道啊,还去你办公室拿?你懂得。
Hahaha. You want the money tmr and you dont want come office collect. Bank transfer will need another 2-3 working days.so what you want exactly
Bank transfer, tks.
算盘打好了了吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
这个公司地址:This is the address
No.6 Harper Road
05-08 Leong Huat Building
Singapore 36967

Nearest MRT tai seng

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报