邮编:
联系人: 凯瑟琳
电话:
邮箱:
QQ: 2194432763
微信:
主页:
价格: $
首先自我介绍一下:我英文名:凯瑟琳,2000年12月31号出生深圳市..初二学生.开朗乐观善良.身高172厘米.特长美术.同学还都说我很漂亮有什么活动老师都推荐我去应试。来新加坡六年了。小六会考以270总成绩考进新加坡的南洋女中,南阳女子中学是我多年梦想,读了一年多觉得南洋女中和小学明显不一样,这所学校充满了竞争。校园活动满丰富,同学之间和友爱,但老师严厉,还好我的成绩保持在班里前几名没有感觉压力。我妈妈问我如何度过漫长假期,我说骑单车,画画,练习吉他,还可给小弟弟妹妹补习各科课程。
我也给小学生辅导过英文,有一点经验,,但是还要多耐心学习学校老师的教学经验。
我住碧山为了安全起见,我希望教离我比较近一点小朋友。可以补习各科功课,可以上门教课的。我的特长是美术。老师同学超赞哦,爱美术的小朋友可以和我一起画画哦。我个头高像个大姐姐,爱好骑单车的小朋友也可以和我一起赛单车哦!欢迎有需要补习各位小朋友给我联系!我每次补习功课两小时收25元!多谢各位加长悉心指教!我妈咪电话。qq2194432763.

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

今天
回复

使用道具 举报

早安你好
回复

使用道具 举报

大家好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
今天心情好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一一直?
回复

使用道具 举报

On the first theory day, I woke up extremely early and arrived at the school when the gate was still locked. The first lesson learnt was that arriving early does not guarantee benefits. During the first parade, I did react to the some commands on time as it had been a long time since my previous parade. My boots were not polished enough and my collar was not starched. I kept these in mind and made sure my mistakes would not be repeated.  I have learnt more about the course through the briefings, but my group mates were still like strangers to me. Our group played a few ice breaking games, such as wacko and the paper version of "Heads up!". Through these games, I remembered all their names and got to know them better. We decided on the name "Archer" during lunch. The first theory course- "Methods of Instruction" was alright. However before the course, we were not efficient at arranging the tables and chairs, even after repetitions of instructions. We had to stand aside and watch the officers arrange it for us. I felt bad as we were there to learn to be leaders, meaning we should have initiative and follow instructions clearly. The lecture taught me to be a good instructor, mainly to have the courage and confidence. I have realised many things which I could have done in the primary school to guide my juniors better, such as bad mannerisms. The foot drills have cleared my confusion with the drills and.
I missed the second theory course day as I was away on a school trip. Upon my return, I regretted not coming as I have missed out a lot of lessons, from the notes posted online.
The MOI practice on the third theory course was extremely helpful. Before the practice, I thought that I could present smoothly as I had spent time doing research on the topic. But after looking at the other slides, I realised that some of my slides were too irrelevant. Furthermore, I could not present well and my bad habits returned, leaving me with a want to escape from embarrassment. After receiving comments from my group's instructors, I edited my slides based on them after returning home. Geography lessons did teach me about maps, but not on navigating using a map. I have learnt how to divide a map into sections to easily find my way and about the compass. I have anticipated a triage briefing about scary situations. Instead, the briefing broke down triage into different parts and gave me a better impression. I learnt that triage meant more than just treating people and getting scolded for wrong treatments, instead it is about organising and prioritising. The introduction to CPB has increased my interests in it. The wide variety of badges gave me the feeling that there will be at least a handful that is sound for me, though it is extremely hard to qualify for one. The examination revision was like a summary for the three course days and the hints given were helpful in my revision. The camp briefing had taught me to prepare well for camp. My stamina would have been worse without the daily exercises.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表