职位: 业务销售 文秘助理 运营策划 
性别:
邮编:
年龄: 23
自身学历: 大专
期望工资: 1800-2200新币
详细描述: Dear company,

Good day.

I have been to Singapore to study and work for 13 years and for Singapore i have some of my own understanding knowledge of the local culture also with the locals and other nation people or teams are able to communication very well.

I am a very energetic, positive and full of a sense of responsibility person, for new things or knowledge have a strong Curiosity and able to quickly respond and solve different kind of unexpected situations.

During the school time i have tried a variety of types of parttime work, base on the spirit of studious, humble attitude,i could have high efficiency and remarkable results during the work like, sales, TeleMarketing, Promoter.

Currently im working at Tele center as customer care officer.

I hope, my ability could create more value for your company

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon
Jason Luo
籍贯: 中国
所在地: 新加坡
出生年月: 1991/06/02
联系人: jason luo
电话:
微信:
邮箱: [email protected]
QQ: 742661506
主页:
本帖最后由 jasonluo1991 于 27-11-2014 16:45 编辑

JASON-Luo Yongkai

PersonalParticulars
Name:                           Luo Yongkai
Sex:                              Male
Date of Birth:                02/06/1991
Race:                            Chinese
Place of birth:               China
Height:                          173cm
Weight:                         56KG
Marital Status:              Single
Address:                       
BLk3 Geylang East Avenue 1 #14-11  S(389779)
ContactNumber:          +65
Email:                          [email protected]

Expect Salary               SGD:2
Currently Holding         S pass  

Self-Introduction
Dear company,
Good day.
I have been to Singapore to study and work for 13 years andfor Singapore i have some of my own understanding knowledge of the localculture also with the locals and other nation people or teams are able tocommunication very well.
I am a very energetic, positive and full of a sense ofresponsibility person, for new things or knowledge have a strong Curiosity andable to quickly respond and solve different kind of unexpected situations.
During the school time I have tried a variety of types ofpart-time work, based on the spirit of studious, humble attitude, I could havehigh efficiency and remarkable results during the work like, sales,Telemarketing, Promoter.
Currently I’m working at Tele center as customer careofficer.
I hope, my ability could create more value for your company

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon
Jason Luo

EducationBackground
·        (2012-2014)PSB academy-Diploma in business Management Administration
·        (2010-2012)Institute Of Education Singapore-Certificate in Multimedia Technology
·        (2006-2010)
Ping Yi secondary school
·        (2002-2006)
Jun Yuan Primary school

Working Experience
(2014)
·        Telecenter – (customer care officer) in this job, I was learned how to communicatewith different type customers and solve all kind of unexpected problems theyare having.
·        People’sdaily ,five star media-(exclusive assistant)this job is a big challenge for me, every day I have face different kind of problems also need to catch the newsfrom the media , so I have learn a lot new technic and skills I could use inthe future job and lives
(2010~2012)
·        E max Digital – (Sales assistant) Its hand phone case withdigital camera shop, during the working period I could handle well with eachtype of customers and situations, award top seller in the shop also organizethe shop well.
·        Home tutor –I was as a Chinese & math hometutor and find out I have patient also could communicate well with otherpeople   
·        Sign Box Microsystem – (Free-lance videoeditor) I use the skill that I learned in Multimedia technology and helped thiscompany did some commercial video clip  
(2008~2009)
·        Orchard Hotel –( banquet waiter )work well withother people and understand the customer need and wants
(2007~2008)
·        Popular-(Delivery man)could work in very toughcondition also working well with other people
·        Orange Tee- (telephone operator )couldcommunicate well with other people with patiently also not easily to getfrustrated when get reject

Personal Skills
·    Language-Couldhandle Chinese , English with Speak Write , Listen and Little bit of Cantonese

·    IT-Couldwork in Microsoft Word , Excel , PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop , Illustrator,3Dmax ,Video and audio editing
Achievement
·        Certificate of National Climate ChangeCompetition 2012 Short Film Challenge
·        ITE 2012 eagles rewards
·        Participating in the 1stinternational convention on vocation Student’s Innovation Project
·        Certificate of DELTA LEAGUE “Say No to Gangs”video competition
·        Top5 in Shot Film Competition(Movie are best inHD Digital)
·        Certificate of Drama In action
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
请与我联系
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

请与我联系
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

请与我联系