新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3091|回复: 13

HUGO BOSS - 3

[复制链接]
发表于 14-10-2004 05:42:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Everybody gets drunk at least for once in life-time, and I did get very drunk last Friday </FONT></FONT>when Hugo and I went for the third fresher’s party in two days. </P>

</FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Notices written by the doorway: “ Do <U>NOT</U> sleep with too many guys, or else it gets you a reputation. <U>DO</U> use a condom, or else it gets you pregnant.” Hugo grinned and made a scornful remark about women. I looked at the platinum ring around the third finger of my right hand, which is the only bit left to remind me of my boyfriend. Who said distance is beauty?
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Vodka shots, tequila sunrise, Jack Daniels with coke… They sound nice and taste wild while they making me dizzy. Swedish friends kept on feeding me with beers, as they said “ Never mix with Swedish without getting drunk.” The last thing I remembered is I finished the eighth bottle of Budweiser.
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Three o’clock in the morning, staircases outside school library, Hugo smoothed my back, comforted “ cry out if you like, my shoulder’s here.” The next minute, I wept like a kid in the circle of Hugo Boss fragrance.
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m not alone. If not so, why isn’t the cold tear on my face making me tremble?
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m not alone. If not so, why am I still feeling the warmth in bitterly chilling wind? </FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>You are not alone, Hugo told me, If not so, why should I care whether you’d evaporate from the world one day?</FONT>
<p></FONT>
<p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-14 6:13:51编辑过]

HUGO BOSS - 3

HUGO BOSS - 3
发表于 14-10-2004 06:14:24|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m standing on the bridge <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m waiting in the dark  <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I thought you’d be here, by now<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">There’s nothing but the rain<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">And my footsteps on the ground. <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m listening, but there’s no sound<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Is there anyone to find me? Would someone take me home?<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m looking for a place <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m searching for a face<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Is anybody here, I know?<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Coz nothing’s going right <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Everything’s a mess <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">And no one likes to be alone<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">It’s a damn cold night<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I’m trying to figure out this life. <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Won’t u take me by the hand take me somewhere new. <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">I don’t know who u r <p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">But I’m  <p></p></FONT></P>
<P>I’m with u…                                  by Avrial Legvin
</P>

HUGO BOSS - 3

HUGO BOSS - 3
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 14-10-2004 13:28:25|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>glad that u got someone close to ur heart..................</P><P>it's tough being alone overseas...........</P><P>do u love him?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-10-2004 18:54:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
can't say i love him. i don;t know what love really is. sometimes i can be really stick to him, but other times i pounder over the cultrual gap.... it's gd to be with him though, without the kissing hugging staffs...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 14-10-2004 22:43:57|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>guess u guys will kiss&amp;hug&amp;..XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx............</P><P>just keep true to urself..i know u will </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-10-2004 22:56:10|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I don't think so... let's see... but i'm not going to rush for any result. be peaceful, right? i'll just wait here and see how it going to turn out to be... </P><P>sometimes, the sweet of initial love tends to pull me into an abyss of comfusion... blind when falling in love... but after that exciting few weeks, it starts to dawn on me, he is not the right person.. do you often have this experience?</P><P>that's why i'm not sure about HUGO this time.... if chemical's going to ruin our relationship as a friend forever, i'd rather give up at all the chance for better possible outcomes....</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 16-10-2004 21:33:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>alamat.."i know u will" means i know u will keep true to urself..but not meaning u will XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX lah..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-10-2004 22:08:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
wa lau eh~~[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 17-10-2004 23:39:43|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-10-2004 13:01:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
she s not not here any more...what happened to her? Haha ,guess dear cat wanna stay in her cozy world with Hugo Boss...haha...best wishes, girl~~[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表