新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1771|回复: 7

[分享]A joke!

[复制链接]
发表于 22-10-2004 18:07:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><b>We Close at Nine</b></P>
<P>  "Waitress," shouted the impatient diner,"do I have to sit here and starve all</P>
<P>  night?"</P>
<P>  "no, sir, we close at nine o'clock."</P>[em01][em01][em01]
发表于 22-10-2004 18:20:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
A Cure for a Headache <P><P>One day a man went into a chemist's shop and said, Have you anything to cure a headache?” <P><P>The chemist took a bottle from a shelf,held it under thegentle man's nose and took out the cork.The smell was so strong that tears came into the man's eyes and ran down his cheeks. <P><P>“What did you do that for?” he said angrily,as soon ashe could get back his breath. <P><P>“But that medicine has cured your headache,hasn't it?”said the chemist. <P><P>“You fool,” said the man,“It's my wife that has thehead ache,not me!”</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2004 18:16:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
The Choice of Word <P><P>  One day, John was back home after work. He found that his wife was shaking their daughter who was only half a year old. She said "Da-Dy" to the baby many times. John felt very happy because he thought his wife chose the word "Dady" to teach their baby. <P><P>  During one night several weeks later, John and his wife were waken up by the cry "Dady". His wife said to him, "Darling, she is calling you." Then she turned to sleep.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 04:02:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
haha.....ridiculous...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 08:17:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>not bad ....</P><P>show more ...</P><P>why not take some from our chinese English ,also fun </P><P>but unlucky ,I am not a good joker ...</P>[em06][em06]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2004 14:10:49|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<b> Send the Bill to My Father</b><P>  Doctor: I can do nothing for your complaint. It is</P><P>  hereditary.</P><P>  Patient: then send the bill to my father, please.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-11-2004 17:06:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
FAINT.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-11-2004 19:12:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆