新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1996|回复: 1

[陪读话题] A proposal for skyblue9

[复制链接]
发表于 16-11-2004 14:53:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>Hi, dude:</P>
<P>     I am free now. So I would like to propose something here if you do not mind. I think there are some issues that ppl and especially those "pei du ma ma" may concern. What are the living standards in Singapore. Air-ticket issue(Even normal ppl also need to fly to Singapore or go back to China for all kinds of reasons). Food(The basis of the living. Most of us should be interested in it). Money Exchange(Some ma ma need to change the money from RMB to SGD when they come and if they need to go back, this could be necessary). Bank Account(We can give them the basic idea of the types of bank services including the credit cards, master card). Study Issue(Children choose the school to study and other types of courses). Subsidy problem(How to apply for scholarship, fee subsidy etc). ID(status, how to convert from one status to other status). In fact, there are many issues that could be related to this forum. We do mention some of it but we never categoried it. This could be the reason. </P>
<P>    Another thing, I agree with others that this should not be the place for the so called "pei du ma ma" only. We should also welcome the others if only they are interested in here. And there is one thing you should also know. the snail, ssss4, kkw, me etc are all not related to the pei du ma ma but we still come. If the forum is only for the "pei du ma ma", then this forum could have been much more quiet.  </P>
发表于 16-11-2004 19:34:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表