新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1878|回复: 6

TanakaGirl's Story2

[复制链接]
发表于 22-11-2004 14:09:05|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT size=4>that was about half a month back (from the beginning of the story)...</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>i was troubled by the university admission procedures thus i went online to seek for help. i went to a BBS of that Uni. only a few lost soul were there panicking eachother by finding out a number of steps in the admission process which they had missed. i joined them. surprisingly we were all encountering the same problem. and dunno why, only few seniors joined our conversation and gave us guidance......</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>student pass, medical checkup, hostel application...all were in a mess. we depended on each other to get things done... </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>among the six of us, 2 were PR who did not share much of the problems with me. the other 2 had their family stayin with them and thus did not need to apply for loans. left with me and another boy...2 entirely lost souls who were on this sickening island by our own and had lots of troubles......</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>out of the BBS i always chatted with him on MSN. Singapore is so small that he knowed quite a few of my schoolmates in the past. it was surprising to find out that we were all serving labour in the F&amp;B field, waiter and waitress. he worked for an italian restaurant selling Hotstone... i supposed, he must be smelt of a sizzling salmon steak on a hotstone. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>he was not from a rich family but i adored his determination of choosing to fight for the less than 10 places of actuaries. his english was not strong yet he managed to get into the faculty of Business. by contrary my choise of engineering was exactly dull. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>anyway and anyhow, i consolated myself, everyone had unique interest.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>yet, by then, we started to know more about eachother by SMSing.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4></FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-22 14:30:48编辑过]
发表于 22-11-2004 14:31:34|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P><FONT size=4>for a girl was attached...i admitted that i behaved abnormally. usually no gal with a bf would be so free and so bored to go online and chat on MSN for hours. </FONT></P><P><FONT size=4>that few monthes i was crazy, went out to catch movies with a guy who i only knew for days; went to KTV, makan..etc with a bundle of "internet-peers". moreover at the ramen shop i gave my MSN to a customer who everyday took 20 minutes by bus to our shop for ramen for 2 weeks. when he asked me if we could be friends, i said ok without even taking a split of a second to think over it.</FONT></P><P><FONT size=4>being lonely was what ultimately drove me into doing all these...i never tried to find a new bf from any of them but just that i wanted to get rid of the painful thoughts nagging in my mind. </FONT></P><P><FONT size=4>i knew, i was weak inside yet i refused to face it.</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-11-2004 16:24:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
everyone will be that to relieve the stress...why we expect to be a bird? it is that...but i think if your bf understand your heart and feeling, he will be resposible to save you..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-11-2004 12:08:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em08][em08][em08]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-11-2004 14:35:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
what's up gal?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 21:19:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
sigh...nobody can save U except self....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2004 13:10:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>well, i have gone through it all by now, on my own.....</P><P>so every bit of details i am nerrating here is from memory......roughly the things happened in May to June this year</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表