新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1297|回复: 3

is there anyboday to stay in cambodia this national day

[复制链接]
发表于 13-7-2005 14:44:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i have got the ticket to Phnom Penh, cambodia at 5th Aug, and then plan to Siem Reap the next by bus or by airline.i plan to stay 3 days in siem reap  and then go back to phnom penh. a friend just told me that the cambodia is very very dangeous and recommond me to join the group. is there anybody stay in cambodia at this national day? plz reply me or drop a line to me: <a href="[email protected]" target="_blank" >[email protected]</A> thanks.
发表于 14-7-2005 00:48:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>how much is ur air fare for round trip?</P><P> just hearing burget air going to cambodia's market, soon...hopefully....</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-7-2005 18:36:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
silk air, below 350S$ totally, booked during may-june and travel during july-august
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-7-2005 11:56:23|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>yeap, c0firmed that tigerair will fly to camboida in future, there sh0ud be cheaper airfare c0ming..</P><P> <TABLE 522px; HEIGHT: 73px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=522 border=0><TR><TD 514px; HEIGHT: 41px"><P center" align=center><B>Tiger Airways to fly to Cambodia</B></P><P center" align=center><B>Singapore抯 Low Fare Airline adds seventh country to its growing network</B></P></TD></TR></TABLE></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial size=2><b>Singapore, 05 July 2005.</b></FONT> Tiger Airways, Singapore抯 low fare airline, announced today that it has received permission from the Singapore aviation authorities to fly daily services to Cambodia and intends to start flying on this route shortly.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表