新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1862|回复: 6

In Response to "WHERE IS THE LOVE?"

[复制链接]
发表于 17-8-2005 02:05:49|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>Yoz, guyz and galz!</P>
<P>Haven't been wandering here for quite some time. I was and I am damn busy with study, committee meetings, hall activities, auditions and singing competitions.</P>
<P>yea, back to the topic. It was indeed disheartening when I first saw the snapshots of all these catastrophies and people in misery. Along with this touching and groovy rap, tears shed as my heart sank. However, we should not just stop at feeling sorry for them and complaining the unjust and chaotic world, but also take actions to help them, if not help the people around. Make a start from small things, as I always perceive helping others as one of the few rewarding things human beings can do in such a competitive and ruthless world.</P>
<P>There are things in life that we cannot control their outcomes, but there are also things in which we can make a difference. Let's just do our part and make the world or at least your own territory, a nicer environment, filled with love.</P>
<P>I may sound a bit too optimistic, but I still believe that whenever u have the will, u can make that difference in life. The most important thing is not to lose that precious will. With these, I salute to the "world saviours" out there and mourn for the people who have lost their families and anything precious that trapertained to them.</P>
发表于 17-8-2005 14:10:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
those who lost their families need realizable help, both on matter &amp; spirit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2005 22:58:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Everybody is hungry for love. </P><P>You need to work hard to love or be loved, and never get tired - because you are going to kill yourself when people keep bombing you with 'where is the love /*lev*/', sigh. </P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2005 21:29:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
upstair , I agree with you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2005 22:44:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>In Singapore, there are many opportunities for young people to contribute to international efforts to help those in need, whatever the reason.</P>
<P>Anyone interested?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-8-2005 20:18:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
hehe, interested but may not have the time to
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-8-2005 23:23:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I am interested, but i may have to leave Singapore very soon.... what a waste.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表