新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1566|回复: 1

Something about Hanbridge School

[复制链接]
发表于 31-12-2005 00:20:00|来自:浙江杭州 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>My experience of studying in Hanbridge Language School will never be unforgotten. Why? Because  an teacher from Malaysia who taught the advanced class critisized China in the class in front of foreign students. He said Xinjinagnese and Xizangnese never wanted to join China and the fact that PLA of China used the weapons to force them to join China.At that time I pointed that he was wrong and shouldn't do that. But he said I was rude and asked me to behave myself. After the class he asked me to stay alone in the classroom threatening me not to stop his speaking freedom. I told him that you could talk about your opinions but shouldn't talk about China wrong. The classroom is a public occassion. Later I complained him to the school manager. The manager is a woman. She didn't apologize to me for that and said I was oversensitive. At that time I was very angry. Every consciencous Chinese from China will be indignant hearing what the Malaysian said. And the manager is also from China.I don't know where her conscience and patriotism are. Maybe she has forgot where she was born and her root was.</P>
<P>I suggest strongly that those who want to speak good English should not go to the school. There is a teacher like the Malaysian in that school. Do you think what the school is like? I hope that every Chinese critises the man  that tarnished the reputation of China. Welcom you to spit on him.</P>
<P>Sorry, my English isn't so good that I could express myself fluetnly and clearly. But that was what I got from the school. </P>
发表于 31-12-2005 03:38:00|来自:浙江杭州 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>roughly i've got your picture - a teacher in this particular school has offened you, and our motherland China, somehow.. well, spit on him! thumbs down*</P>
<P>however, we can't just go against the school because of someone's wronged. and i personally dont think the rest of examples you made are persuasive enough for your audience to believe how awful the school's doing..</P>
<P>sorry i have to edit your title before i remove your post.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表