新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2328|回复: 15

[职场] 关于申请sp被拒的问题

[复制链接]
发表于 27-10-2006 09:58:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>大家好,我的sp被拒,来得信里面没有说理由。但是我的中介下去mom帮我问,officer说是因为我没有交文凭,因为我的文凭要下月初才能拿到,他们不接受学校出的证明信也不要我的transcrip,一定要我的文凭。这样我有两个问题想请教一下:</p><p>1。mom这样给出明确理由的,是不是说明我appeal成功机会很高?</p><p>2。一般appeal有结果要多久?</p><p>十分感谢~~~~~</p>
发表于 27-10-2006 13:00:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
you yourself call and ask MOM. Usually they tell you the reason.When I
applied my SP, I had not gottn my degree certificate yet but my
appication was approved.( I submitted my offical transcrip which is
from my university in Austrialia). Frist time I was rejected too and MOM told me the reason directly ( my company used up the S PASS quota and finally my colleague got her PR then got no quota problem)<br/>When one of my classmates applied
her SP with our school's letter and 8 of 10 subject results only, also was successful (she hasn't even
finised her last two subjucts yet now).Therefore, i don't think that
MOM rejected you is due to the fact that you haven't gottn your
certificate. Maybe your company use up the S PASS quota?I am in an
office &amp;got no Chinese verstion.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-27 13:07:03编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 13:15:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>路人谋谋</i>在2006-10-27 13:00:00的发言:</b><br/>you yourself call and ask MOM. Usually they tell you the reason.When I<br/>applied my SP, I had not gottn my degree certificate yet but my<br/>appication was approved.( I submitted my offical transcrip which is<br/>from my university in Austrialia). Frist time I was rejected too and MOM told me the reason directly ( my company used up the S PASS quota and finally my colleague got her PR then got no quota problem)<br/>When one of my classmates applied<br/>her SP with our school's letter and 8 of 10 subject results only, also was successful (she hasn't even<br/>finised her last two subjucts yet now).Therefore, i don't think that<br/>MOM rejected you is due to the fact that you haven't gottn your<br/>certificate. Maybe your company use up the S PASS quota?I am in an<br/>office &amp;got no Chinese verstion.<br/></div><p></p><p>所有由于Quota的问题被拒的SP,MOM都会告诉你.</p><p>没有告诉就不是这个原因.</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-27 13:46:48编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 13:22:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Autually if you got any question ,you can call them. They are not so unreasonalbe like people describe. Why you go for angency? It is waste of money! Definitly you can solve the problem yourself. Without you they can not get through. Any of offcial in MOM or ICA does not want to talk to any of them. If you were one of them, you prefer to talk to which one? You know, that kind of feeling.............I understand you. Sometimes people like us who from China are too overeacted. We are so sensitve for any descrimnation. The situation is not so bad since more and more chinese come here and make value contribution.<br/>For any appeal , the proceeding period is the same, which is around 3 weeks.<br/><br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 13:42:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>路人谋谋</i>在2006-10-27 13:00:00的发言:</b><br/>you yourself call and ask MOM. Usually they tell you the reason.When I<br/>applied my SP, I had not gottn my degree certificate yet but my<br/>appication was approved.( I submitted my offical transcrip which is<br/>from my university in Austrialia). Frist time I was rejected too and MOM told me the reason directly ( my company used up the S PASS quota and finally my colleague got her PR then got no quota problem)<br/>When one of my classmates applied<br/>her SP with our school's letter and 8 of 10 subject results only, also was successful (she hasn't even<br/>finised her last two subjucts yet now).Therefore, i don't think that<br/>MOM rejected you is due to the fact that you haven't gottn your<br/>certificate. Maybe your company use up the S PASS quota?I am in an<br/>office &amp;got no Chinese verstion.<br/></div><p>中介帮我去问officer就说是这个理由,我递 transcrip过去都说最好还是要看到我的文凭。我不知道为什么他们这样要求。不知道是不是因为这个是帮我申请的第二个公司。第一个公司是人头不够。大概一个月不到又用这个公司申请的。这个公司不存在人头的问题。信上也是没写理由,就说不成功。我现在只能是等文凭,再去appeal。不知道是不是因为那封信开的时间比较早,是年中的时候开的,而且上面只说我完成学业了,也没成绩。还有一点,我记起来这封信给的不是原件,我的transcrip也是fax复印件的。我感觉移民厅一定要看到有签名的文凭。</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-27 13:51:35编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 13:46:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>路人谋谋</i>在2006-10-27 13:22:00的发言:</b><br/>Autually if you got any question ,you can call them. They are not so unreasonalbe like people describe. Why you go for angency? It is waste of money! Definitly you can solve the problem yourself. Without you they can not get through. Any of offcial in MOM or ICA does not want to talk to any of them. If you were one of them, you prefer to talk to which one? You know, that kind of feeling.............I understand you. Sometimes people like us who from China are too overeacted. We are so sensitve for any descrimnation. The situation is not so bad since more and more chinese come here and make value contribution.<br/>For any appeal , the proceeding period is the same, which is around 3 weeks.<br/><br/></div><p>不是我自己去找的中介,是公司,公司里所有工作证件都是委托这个中介去办理的,费用也与我无关。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 13:27:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
No, they never state the reason on the letter. Who told you so? For everybody's letter the content is the same: we regret.........<br/><br/><br/>Call them. Do not scare!Speaking Chinese is also OK.<br/>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 15:37:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>lz可以去MOM,问一问他们是否可以帮你延期,我的朋友,有去MOM延期的。一直等到有结果,不过,如果ICA告诉你这是最后一次,那估计MOM也帮不上你了。还是亲自跑一趟MOM,见一下OFFICER。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 15:31:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
,打这个电话就可以查了。好运
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2006 15:31:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>地狱斗士</i>在2006-10-27 14:47:00的发言:</b><br/>我SP被拒 上诉快3个礼拜了 还没结果 想打电话问问 有谁知道该打哪个号码 ?</div><p>还没结果?晕,我还以为一个礼拜就可以的,不知道谁可以给个时间范围。如果也要3个礼拜的话那我还要飞回去,因为好像不能一直延期的,我已经找人担保一次了,移民厅说这次到期一定要出境了。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表