新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 557|回复: 1

[职场] kindly need you all buddies help!

[复制链接]
发表于 24-1-2008 14:05:00|来自:英国 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>Hi all the Viewers,</p><p>I&nbsp;have been working here for almost 3 years, and due to&nbsp;I did not educate here,&nbsp;So I have no idea about the differences between <font color="#f70938">a Master holder and a Degree holder.</font>
        </p><p>What aspects different they may have? salary? developement space in the future, and besides what else? and how large the scales in between?</p><p>any knowledge man help to answer?</p><p>thanks and regards, a lot.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>
发表于 24-1-2008 14:19:00|来自:英国 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p><font face="Times New Roman">With the enough saving for the future education, but not very clear the differences between the above mentioned two.<p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">Also, if continue to education in <country-region wst="on"><place wst="on">Singapore</place></country-region>, which university is preferable? NUS or NTU? Here I mean the major in Engineering as two universities are very good in local.<p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">One more question need you gentlemen to help analyze is about the pattern selection for master education: <p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;First: part-time Vs. Full-time<p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Which one is better? I am not the man with the good background in education like china high-lighted "211" or "985" premier universities. so the scholarship will not welcome me - in other words I need to pay by myself- and this is money related investment- hope can have the rewards.... sigh.<p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">Second: this education is recognized by Chinese government? As I have the ambition be back to china to "crack" china market -- day dream...<p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">Ok, in all, should have some friends know this, pls without hesitantly give me any your suggestions.<p></p></font></p><p><font face="Times New Roman">Many thanks....<p></p></font></p><p></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表