新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3650|回复: 59

[职场] query - education problem.

[复制链接]
发表于 29-7-2008 18:18:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>&nbsp; </p>
<p>To the beginning, I graduated from a very normal tech <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceType w:st="on">university</st1:PlaceType> of <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">China</st1:PlaceName></st1:place> in 2005. In the last semester I have got an offer from a <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Singapore</st1:place></st1:country-region> local company, deemed it was good and which became the reason I am here.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></p>
<p>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p>
<p>But after have been working here for almost 3 years, I realized one thing&nbsp;could embarrass me - education problem. I don't know the education level is a key reason for the promotion and salary increase. Based on my current status, self-assessed the development pace is too slow, in the past 3 years just increased 1000s$, in gross. Hopefully the phenomenal happened around me were not frauds – those people who have been granted <span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</span>master &amp; above degree almost received much big package by compared with me, and this gave me much sorrow….. In finally, I made my decision to continue my education either in NTU or NUS. But at this moment I am totally in the sea, no any idea, thus, the kindness help needed.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p>Anybody has any similar experience on upgrading from degree to master or higher with the salary changes?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p>I am interested in: how big the gap in salary between a degree holder and a master holder?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p>How big space you have sensed after you getting a high degree like master or PhD?<o:p></o:p></p>
<p>Thanks for you all suggestions and open to talk here - :)<o:p></o:p></p>
发表于 29-7-2008 18:23:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>who can help me? please.....</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I am behalf all the possible parts say thanks to you and deep bow to you....</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2008 00:04:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>3年涨了1000块~!~!~!.你3年前薪水多少..或者换个说法3年涨了多少%?.......你什么行业......什么公司..........看来坛子里大部分兄弟入错行了啊...</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>楼主你身在福中不知福啊....当然这里很看重学历...从国内过来都会有些不理解...中国都没有那么看重学历了,而这里干同样的事情可能因为学历不同</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>薪水差别很大...貌似这边比中国还社会主义....</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2008 10:08:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>the initial salary for me is slighly low, just met the EP limit... and after three years, i still believe it is very low one.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>sigh, hopeless</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 09:36:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
那個。。。語法。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 17:57:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>too greedy. I will be happy if I can get such a salary increments.[em64]</p>
<p>But it is right to look higerer.........[em60]</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 18:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>EP limit: S$2500</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>3年:2500 + 1000=3500</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>不错啊</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>还有既然要说E文,拜托讲顺一点,</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 21:39:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>Pentium4E</i>在2008-8-1 18:47:00的发言:</b><br/>
<p>EP limit: S$2500</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>3年:2500 + 1000=3500</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>不错啊</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>还有既然要说E文,拜托讲顺一点,</p></div>
<p>Oops....</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>My English is not that good. Would you please help me to make it more easy to read?</p>Thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-8-2008 17:42:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>xiewei</i>在2008-8-1 21:39:00的发言:</b><br/>
<p>Oops....</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>My English is not that good. Would you please help me to make it more easy to read?</p>Thank you! </div>
<p>Very Simple, DON'T SPEAK IT AT ALL! That will make everybody's life <font color="#ff0000"><strong>easier, </strong></font><font color="#000000">do U agree?&nbsp;</font></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-8-2 17:45:55编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-8-2008 18:09:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>&nbsp; </p>
<p><span lang="EN-US">But, worries still there, take one for example: who gonna buy me Chinese input method and supporting plug-in?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p><span lang="EN-US">&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p><span lang="EN-US">So, I don't think I agree with you. And, I don't see your English how good it is, Just sheer Singlish – could better than me.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表