新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2185|回复: 0

马来西亚柔佛州金山登顶攻略

[复制链接]
发表于 30-10-2008 23:51:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<br><br>After we went to Gunung Ledang Resort last month and we foundthe door was locked , we tried to climbMount Ophir again last weekend, this time we reached the summitfrom national park gate B.the total climbing took 9 hours. The following information maybe helpful for you DIY trek to Mount Ophir. <br>1. Singapore - Larkin - Segamatwe took 170 from Kranji to JB Larkin,we planed to take bus from Larkin to Tangkak, but when we arrive Larkin about 11:00am, all tickets are full (two days before Deepavali),we had to take bus to Segamat on 3:30pm. The trip takes about 3.5 hoursThe price is about 17RM, if you want to take a taxi, you need to pay 250RM. <br>Larkin Counter 5(the only counter to sell Tangkak tickets): 07-2219088Tangkak bus schedule are(8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30am, etc) <br>2. Segamat - Tangkakwe took a taxi to tangkak(40RM), we slept in Lok Pin Hotel(No 117, Jalan Muar, 84900 Tangkak, 06-9781223), 48RM per night,there is one king size bed and a single bed in the room, andyou can enjoy free rooster morning call on 5:30am. :) <br>3. Tangkak - Mount Ophir Gate B - Summit - TangkakMany people do not know Gate B, they only know Gunung Ledang Resort,hotel chinese boss and his taxi driver friend do not know gate B at all.Fortunately I had the indian taxi driver handphone when I went to resortat the first time. If you arrived Tangkak before 6:00pm, you can find the driverin the bus terminal. G.SATHIASEELAN 016-7013608It took about half hour from Tangkak to Gate B.You can print gate B map in case you do not find the indian driver.the map URL is: http://johorparks.com.my/the-parks/gunung-ledang/map/ <br>The climb is not so challenging, two newcomers climbed with me, I followed theirpace. There are some interesting rope climbing after CP 5.We began our climbing on 7:30am, and we arrived summit on 12:00pm.when we came down from summit, the guide chose another road, we did not see CP7, CP6,CP5 on the way back. It was a better choice because it is more difficult to come downfrom the ropes in CP7, CP6. <br>National Park contact: 019-7772057 <br>Climbing Fee:140RM for guide(guide only earned 40RM!) per group5RM for permit 1 pax, 2RM for insurance 1 pax.we have 3 people, so we pay 176RM, but you also need to pay Rubbish deposit(20RM 1 pax, refundable) <br>4. Tangkak - JB - SingaporeToday is exactly the Deepavali day(Monday), after we arrived Tangkak on Saturday, weasked the hotel boss bought tickets for us on Sunday, but he said there is no ticketsat all after we came back hotel from Mount Ophir. On monday we had to find our own way to come back Singapore, the strategy is very simple,we came back step by step. :) firstly we take short term bus from Tangkak to Muar, fromMuar to Batu Pahat, from Batu Pahat to Kluang. We can not find any free seats to JB all the way.We began our trip on 8:am, and we arrived Kluang about 12:00pm, we still cannot find threeseats back to JB, then we decided to charter a taxi(100RM) to JB.we arrived Kranji about 4:00pm. <br>The total fee is about 220RM per person for three days Gunung Ledang trip. <br>&nbsp; <br>&nbsp;
<br>&nbsp;
<br>本文也贴在一个英文bbs中,顺便贴在这里认识认识同道之人,谢谢。
<br>&nbsp;
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-30 23:53:02编辑过]

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表