新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: nicole_hy

[保险] 分享一年内两次终止Aviva保单经历,想说选你真的很难...(人寿)

[复制链接]
发表于 7-10-2015 13:54:23|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小五 发表于 7-10-2015 13:49
HDB or EC 只要有贷款,HPS是默认的,除非拿别的符合要求的人寿保单去匹配才能waive ...

奇怪 我记得当时申请dbs贷款的时候被告知不能买HPS 所以才买了aviva的然后申请HPS waive 是不是这样的呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-10-2015 18:06:50|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
corgi 发表于 7-10-2015 13:54
奇怪 我记得当时申请dbs贷款的时候被告知不能买HPS 所以才买了aviva的然后申请HPS waive 是不是这样的呢 ...

如果用CPF OA的钱支付房贷的话,HPS就是必须的,然后可以用自己的保险替换。
如果不用CPF的钱支付房贷的话,HPS就不是必须的了,可以申请,也可以直接用自己的保险。

附:FAQs on HPS
https://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/Members ... e-protection-scheme
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-10-2015 18:43:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

额,这个我就只能往别的方向想了,如我所说默认是办HPS。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 01:18:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

据我所知....不是这样的。
PR/SC买HDB默认是HPS...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 01:26:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
怎么这么费劲呢?

Requirements for HPS Cover
QWhat is Home Protection Scheme (HPS)?
AThe Home Protection Scheme (HPS) is a mortgage reducing insurance which insures CPF members and their families against losing their homes should members become physically / mentally incapacitated or pass away before their housing loans are paid up.
QI am using my CPF savings to pay my monthly housing instalments. Do I need to be insured under HPS?
AYes, you have to be insured under HPS if you are using your CPF savings to pay your monthly housing instalments on your HDB flat. However, HPS cover is subject to your health condition. HPS insures you up to 65 years of age or until your housing loan is paid up, whichever is earlier.
QI am paying my monthly housing instalments for my HDB flat in cash. Can I be insured under the HPS?
AYes, you can apply to be insured if you are a CPF member and an owner of the flat.
QCan an executive condominium (EC) owner apply for Home Protection Scheme (HPS)?
ANo, HPS does not cover ECs because ECs are not considered as public housing.

Members who have outstanding housing loans on their ECs are encouraged to buy mortgage insurance or equivalent insurance with private insurers.
QIs Home Protection Scheme (HPS) applicable to HUDC flat owners?
AYes, HPS is applicable to members who purchased their non-privatised HUDC flats before 16 November 1998. Members who use CPF savings to pay the monthly housing loan instalments for their HUDC flats before privatisation must be insured under HPS or apply for exemption from HPS. Members who are not using CPF to pay their monthly housing loan instalments may choose not to be insured.

Upon privatisation, HUDC flats will be categorised as private residential properties and the owners will no longer be eligible for HPS cover. The HPS covers of these members would thus be terminated. However, special concession has been made to allow these owners to continue their HPS coverage as long as they do not refinance their housing loans or there are no changes in ownership of the HUDC flats.

QCan I apply for Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption if I wish to use my CPF savings to pay the monthly housing instalments?
ANo. You have to apply for HPS first if you are planning to use your CPF savings for your monthly housing loan instalments. You can then apply for HPS exemption after you have obtained legal ownership of the flat. HPS exemption is subject to the Board's approval. You may apply to be exempted online via my cpf Online Services.

Alternatively, you can print Form HPS/2 and submit the completed exemption application form to the Board:

Home Protection Scheme Department
CPF Building
79 Robinson Road
Singapore 068897
QWhat types of insurance policies can be used for Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption?
AThe types of insurance policies, both traditional and investment-linked, that are acceptable in support of an exemption are:

a) Whole Life
b) Term Life
c) Endowments
d) Life Riders (must be attached to a basic policy)
e) Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance (MRTA) / Decreasing Term Rider
QCan I get a full premium refund when my Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption is approved?
AFor a member who is insured under HPS and is subsequently exempted from HPS, he/she will get a full premium refund if the application was received and approved by the Board within one month from the issuance of the HPS cover. Otherwise, a pro-rated refund will be given upon the termination of the HPS cover.
QMay I apply for exemption from the Home Protection Scheme (HPS) for my new flat with the private insurance policy that was previously used for my old flat?
AYes, you may if the following conditions have been met:

(a) the remaining policy sum assured and years of coverage of the private insurance policy is sufficient to cover your current outstanding housing loan, and
(b) the policy covers total permanent disability (TPD) and death,

up to the full term of loan or age 65, whichever is earlier.

You can apply for exemption from HPS via our CPF website at www.cpf.gov.sg via my cpf Online Services.

Alternatively, you can print Form HPS/2 and submit the completed exemption application form to the Board:

Home Protection Scheme Department
CPF Building
79 Robinson Road
Singapore
QWhat happens to my Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption if I have refinanced my outstanding loan?
AIf you have refinanced your housing loan, you will need to re-apply for HPS exemption. This ensures that your existing insurance is still sufficient to cover your refinanced loan. Even if there are no changes to your housing loan amount, your existing insurance may not cover you adequately as a result of higher mortgage interest rates. Therefore, the Board will need to re-assess the adequacy of your insurance policies again.
QWhat happens to my Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption if the insurance polic(ies) used for the exemption is discontinued or altered?
AYour exemption from HPS may be revoked if any of the insurance policies used for the exemption is discontinued or altered. Subsequently, the Board would extend a HPS cover to you based on the declared percentage that you were exempted for, subject to the Board’s terms and conditions. If you wish to be exempted from HPS again, you will need to reapply for it.
QCan I apply for partial Home Protection Scheme (HPS) exemption?
ANo, you have to be either covered under HPS or be exempted from HPS. You cannot be exempted from and be insured under HPS at the same time.

However, you can apply for exemption according to your share of servicing the housing loan with CPF savings and/or cash. For example, if your share of cover is 40%, you may apply for 40% exemption from HPS. Your co-owner must either be covered under HPS or exempted from HPS for at least 60% of the outstanding housing loan.

The total share of insurance coverage declared by joint-owners should at least add up to 100% of your housing loan. You are encouraged to be insured based on your share of financial responsibility to service your housing loan. This is to ensure that you have sufficient insurance policy sum assured to settle your outstanding housing loan in the event of a claim.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 08:52:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
elaine_xi 发表于 8-10-2015 01:18
据我所知....不是这样的。
PR/SC买HDB默认是HPS...

那估计应该跟楼主一样吧 房屋人寿保单是当初拿DBS fixed loan强制要求购买的..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 10:05:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
好复杂啊!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 11:11:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
corgi 发表于 8-10-2015 08:52
那估计应该跟楼主一样吧 房屋人寿保单是当初拿DBS fixed loan强制要求购买的..

一般是强制捆绑...
我有朋友买公寓也差点被强制捆绑了的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 13:14:56|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
当时我们拿房屋贷款也考虑了dbs,锁定5年的,本来是很想拿这个锁定5年,后来经纪(也是我们的朋友)帮我们把这个保单跟普通的hps的差价算出来,还有银行利息的差价,还有律师费的差价,反正全部算出来之后dbs的贵比较多,就木有选择dbs了,靠谱的经纪还是很重要的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-10-2015 13:27:28|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
goixqc 发表于 8-10-2015 13:14
当时我们拿房屋贷款也考虑了dbs,锁定5年的,本来是很想拿这个锁定5年,后来经纪(也是我们的朋友)帮我们 ...

的确是贵很多... 谁要我家曾经就只认dbs呢? 就是花钱买教训。我家当时是可以选择利率1.38%加全年保险1200++, 或者是1.48%+ cpf hps。然后banker和保险经纪就不停的说cpf hps怎么不好怎么不好,商业的优点多多...所以就变成这样了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表