新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: doremi

我的保险心得1,希望能够帮到大家

[复制链接]
发表于 14-2-2008 17:17:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>tellmewhy</i>在2008-2-14 17:08:00的发言:</b><br/><p></p><p>PS:我说的保险是大东方的,名字忘了,明天告诉你。</p><p></p></div><p></p><p>我知道有一种AXA的投资保险,可是在65岁之后有reduction,也就是说65岁设置的投资回报是负的,会把所有的投资本金吃掉,到时候保险自动就停止了。这也就不叫终身保险了。</p><p>你的投资型保险会有吃掉本金的那天吗?</p><p>你的这种保险是投资和保险分开的吗?</p><p>有没有那种投资收益每年或几年就可以取出,甚至可以投资本金也拿回,保险仍然继续的呢?</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-2-14 17:39:02编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-2-2008 11:26:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>tellmewhy</i>在2008-2-15 10:30:00的发言:</b><p>你的投资型保险会有吃掉本金的那天吗?</p><p>---- 没有.我买的是终生保险,不会到一定年龄强制断保。</p><p>你的这种保险是投资和保险分开的吗?</p><p>----- 我这么认为,因为10年后,我可以取出大部分本金,不再交钱,但10年内是绑在一起的。</p><p>有没有那种投资收益每年或几年就可以取出,甚至可以投资本金也拿回,保险仍然继续的呢?</p><p>---------&nbsp;&nbsp; 有!prudential的PPT计划,就是可以每年取出收益,但这种保费高,每月至少250元。要取本金一般要十年以后,比如我的保险。</p></div><p>我想你的理解可能有误,这里又一份关于ILP的介绍,来自大东方网站,所有的ILP都是一样的情况,</p><p><a href="http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/en/jsp/pdf/ILPguide.pdf">http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/en/jsp/pdf/ILPguide.pdf</a></p><p>这里面有说:在第四页</p><font face="Frutiger-Roman" color="#76787a" size="3"><p align="left">Units May Be Insufficient to Pay the Insurance Coverage Charges</p></font><font face="Frutiger-Roman" color="#231f20" size="1"><p align="left"><font size="3">As the risk of death, disability and illness generally increases with age, Insurance Coverage Charges typically increase as you grow older. For most regular premium ILPs, insurance coverage charges are paid through the sale of units. As you get older, it is possible that a combination of high insurance protection and a poorly performing fund may result in the value of the units being inadequate to meet insurance coverage charges for the level of coverage provided by your plan. Do review your plan regularly, assess the benefits and costs, and discuss with your insurance adviser if changes are needed to ensure that the plan meets your changing needs.</font></p><p align="left">还有第12页:</p><font face="Frutiger-Roman" color="#231f20" size="3"><p align="left">if the fund performs poorly, the units may not be adequate to meet the insurance coverage charges. Under these circumstances you may need to increase your premiums or reduce the level of insurance protection.</p><p align="left">你确实可以10年之后取出大部分本金和收益,并不再交保费,但是前提是你账户里面剩余的钱可以有很好的投资收益,用以缴纳剩余whole life的保费。如果你的投资收益不好,或者投资收益不足以缴纳保费,而你又不及时补充资金进去,保险就强制中止了。</p></font></font>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-2-15 14:25:33编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-2-2008 11:56:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>tellmewhy</i>在2008-2-14 17:08:00的发言:</b><p>PS:我说的保险是大东方的,名字忘了,明天告诉你。</p><p></p></div><p>名字知道了吗?</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-2-2008 14:35:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>doremi</i>在2008-2-13 17:17:00的发言:</b><p>那些80年代买了保险,20年后没有拿到收益的保户买的是哪种保险?他们为什么20年没有拿到任何收益?我的保险经纪就是这样解释我的, 就是还要看<font color="#f73809">有多少保户去claim自己的保单</font></p></div><p>偶找到了一个证据:</p><p><a href="http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/en/jsp/pdf/ILPguide.pdf">http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/en/jsp/pdf/ILPguide.pdf</a></p><p>第6页表格里面的第一项,说 <b><font face="Frutiger-Bold" size="2">Traditional Whole Life, Endowment</font></b></p><b><font face="Frutiger-Bold" size="2"><font face="Frutiger-Roman" color="#231f20" size="1"><p align="left"><font size="3">All of your premiums go into the insurer’s participating fund. The insurer decides on the appropriate investment portfolio for this fund after taking into account the nature, term and currency of the insurer’s overall liabilities.</font></p><p align="left"><font size="3">The performance of the fund will depend not only upon investment performance but also upon other factors such as <font color="#f73809">claims experience (whether this is more or less than anticipated) and expense levels</font>.</font></p></font></font></b>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表